Part 2

Spooky POV 

"Y'all see that fine ass hyna, yo who is she never seen her around before." Sad eyes said.

"Nah fool, Who is she hermano?" I asked Cesar.

"Juliana but everyone calls her Juju." He answered.

He continued telling me more about her and she was one fine ass.

...

Juju POV

We were walking down the street after orientation. 

"Are you high?! I'm not gonna hash shit out. To what end? Death?! Cesar might've joined the gang." Jamal freaked.

"He's not stupid." Monse replies. 

"He's affiliated, yes, but because of his brother." I chimed in.

"And his cousins, his uncles, his dad, his grandpa. Even the gay one." Jamal said.

"I know, I know." Monse said. 

I looked over and see Spooky lifting weights and not gonna lie it was hot as fuck.

You've been dumped! Wait, please guys don't go." Jamal begged me and Monse as we tried to walk over. "Please you're not safe."

"What? Why?" I questioned him.

"Because... you've blossomed." He said. 

I knew exactly what he was referring to. Our boobs and my ass.

"Blossomed?" Monse asked.

"Popped, busted out. Puffed your party pillows whatever you want to call y'all cha cha bingos. These new homies he hanging out with they're thirsty. And Juju has an ass and boobs soo." Jamal said.

We ignored what he said and walked over. 

"Okay. Don't worry girls, I got y'all backs.... from right here." We heard Jamal say.

"I need to talk to you." Monse said to Cesar.

The guys looked at us, they were looking up and down at me cat calling me which made me real uncomfortable.

"Damn mamacita, what that ass do?" I heard someone say.

"I'm listening." He said. 

"Privately?"

"Yeah, we can go inside."

Oscar coughed. 

He's been eyeing me for a fat minute now, kinda weird but he is on fine ass cholo, so I didn't mind.

"But if you wanna sit on my face better put that mouth on pause so I can concentrate." Cesar said making everyone laugh.

....

Jamal and Monse went off on their own way, I went home for the night. Monse did tell me what Cesar said and that it was true. I honestly felt bad for her. We were all on the phone when I was looking for something to eat which was hard because my mom had to leave earlier than expected and didn't get food.

"Alright guys so I have to go." I told them.

"Night." They all said.

I grabbed some jeans and a hoodie along with my wallet and phone.

I locked my house and put my wallet, house keys, and phone in my hoodie pocket as I walk down the streets to grab something to eat. Cars were driving by, men were walking around, some prostitutes, and crack heads.

I reached to a taco joint and some people were here.

"Seis." The cashier lady said handing me my food.

I was about to pay when someone beat me to the punch.

"On me baby." Latrelle said giving her the money and leaning against the counter.

"Gracias." I smiled at the lady.

I grabbed my food and drink and went to an open picnic table.

"What's up with you ma? Why you out here by yourself.?" Latrelle asked sitting down next to me.

"There was no food at my house and I haven't eaten so if you could, I would like to eat by myself." I told him

"Nah you can't be out here by yourself." He said.

I was eating and he was trying to sweet talk me, every word just wanted me to give in.

"Latrelle... I love you I really do. I just can't be with you." I told him.

"Why not?" He question.

"You're the reason I got kicked out. My ma found out about us and kicked me out." I told him.

He pulled me into his arms when his phone rang.

"Look baby, I gotta bounce. You good?" He asked me.

"Yeah I'll be alright." I told him.

He left and I ate and started walking home.

"Aye mamacita." I heard someone yell.

I looked towards the street and seen a red car with Oscar in it.

"Get in." He told me.

"See I kinda have this thing where I don't get into grown men's car, unless you know -"

"Get in." He demanded me.

I walked over and got in.

"So you're not going to kidnap me or nothing?" I asked.

He laughs at what I just said.

"Nah, where do you live? Can be out here walking the streets this late." 

I gave him my address and he started driving.

During this drive we were talking about his car and how I loved it.

...

Oscars POV

This girl can catch some attitude but the next she can just be calm about it. Her little attitude can drive me crazy, Damn I just met the girl, needs chill.

"Well thank you again for the ride." She said.

I looked over at her and our eyes locked.

She got out of my baby and I was staring at her ass not going to lie. Her ass is mad fat and she has them thighs too, she's short as hell Damn imma make her mines.

——-