Part 4

Juju POV

I was walking down the street just over thinking and seen Monse talking to Cesar in front of Cesar's house. As I was walking I seen ruby walk through the gate. 

"Ay Santa Maria." He said. 

"What? And why are we here?" I asked him. 

"Well uh you know, just come with me." He said. 

"Are you nervous?" I asked him.

"What no." He said.

I can tell he was nervous the way he was walking. As we were walking to the backyard we both seen something.

"Acid?" Ruby said. "I can't, I can't, I can't." Ruby said 

"Can't what? Ruby where are you going?" I asked as he walked away.

I was calling out for ruby. 

"Sup fools." We hear spooky say.

As I was scared to turn around me and ruby both turned around. I seen one fine ass cholo who was shirtless.

Oscar grabbed buckets and we all sat there. Oscar was giving us his scary stare and it made me feel scared to be honest. As Oscar looked me up and down he gave his attention to Ruby, he leaned in towards ruby and it was so obvious he was scared. 

"What's with the glitter?" Spooky asked ruby.

"Late night at the club. You know how hynas be." Ruby said.

I rolled my eyes at his comment and I'm telling you he was not at no club. Oscar chuckled at his comment probably knowing it wasn't true. 

"I feel you homie, sometimes my ruca wears that same shit. She be rubbing all up on me, can't get that crap out for days." He said. 

Hold up did this fool just say ruca? Oh fuck no.

"Women." Ruby said. 

"Smoke?" Cesar asked ruby. 

"Trying to quit." Ruby said.

"Whatcha want to chop it up about?" Spooky asked.

"Um mr Oscar, I mean spooky-"

They started talking about Cesar and Oscar just kept looking at me. I feel bad because I have a resting bitch face and he probably thinks I'm upset, which I wasn't if he has a ruca he has a ruca.

"You know I will take that smoke." Ruby said. 

I looked over at him when he inhaled he started coughing like crazy. 

"Okay, Okay lets put this out, we gotta go." I told ruby taking his smoke. 

"Stay. You go." Spooky said. 

Ruby left quickly and I stayed behind. 

"Where'd you go last night." He asked.

"To the store to buy groceries whatchu think." I said with attitude.

"I think you was with that prophet last night." He said.

"So what if I was?" I said. 

"Listen I claimed you, not sure if you heard or not but-" 

"I know I heard, but you ain't claiming me, claim your ruca." I told him walking off.

.....

The rest of the day was wack just me over thinking about life. I didn't hang out with anyone after school I had school work to do. 

——-

Short chapter for ya