part 19

Juju POV 

"Jamal I just think you're going too far with chivo." I told Jamal as I dropped him off at the hospital.

"Juju don't tell me how far I'm going, keep the car running. I won't be long." He said leaving. 

I hope he knows I'm not waiting for him.

...

A lot was running through my mind knowing what happened last night but today is Olivia's quince so were just gonna focus on this. 

"Oh my goodness, jasmine are you okay? Let's go get some fresh air." I said to her.

"Yeah, hopefully it'll help the mocos go down easier, too but girls I'm telling you, this ain't nothing. I'm gonna be back to my fine ass self in no time." Jasmine says sickly. 

"Josiah go play with the twins." I told him as he ran off. 

I can't be having a sick baby anytime soon. 

"Lover can I borrow your pocket square?" Jasmine asked ruby. 

"Ah use your hand!" Ruby said in disgust. 

"I think you need to go back inside." Monse told her.

"But away from me." Olivia says as I nod my head in agreement. 

"Then where should I go?" Jasmine asked. 

"The daycare center, what? Babies are always sick." Ruby says. 

"Not my baby!" I defended. 

Jasmin left gagging and gross.

"Have you seen Cesar?" Olivia asked the gang. 

"Not yet, but you know Cesar dude takes forever to primp. Bet he's on his way." Monse said. 

Olivia left and now it's just the three of us. 

"Bet he's on his way? Why say that?" Ruby says hitting Monse. 

"So she would worry" Monse says. 

"But he's not coming, we should've showed her the typo." Ru y said. 

"What is that gonna do?" I asked

"Distraction. Some people like taking their mind off of what's big by sweating the small stuff." Ruby said. 

"We need to tell Olivia." Monse says. 

"The font? I don't think she'll notice." I said looking at it. 

"No about Cesar, he's not coming." Monse said.

"But he's already here." I said pointing towards his directions. 

We all noticed his haircut and couldn't believe it. 

......

"Juju I needa talk to you." Cesar said to me as I was passing out drinks.

"Yeah, Hey can you take care of this?" I asked a girl. 

Me and Cesar went to a private area to talk. 

"Listen Cesar after whatever happened. Latrelle told me-"

"Why weren't you gonna tell us that Josiah dad was Latrelle? I had a gun pointed at him and he told me." Cesar said. 

"Because of the whole Santos Prohet deal alright. Last time I seen Latrelle was last night after y'all had your issue." I said. 

"Juju I - I'm sorry. I just, Latrelle is gone for good he said he's not coming back." Cesar broke to me. 

"Wait what do you mean? He never mentioned anything about leaving." I said. 

"Sorry Juju." Cesar said. 

"What do you mean sorry? Cesar! Latrelle is the father of my kid, the kid that had no parents there for him. A three year old boy, now I'm supposed to go tell him that the father he had for a minute is not going to be around anymore?" I whispered yelled. 

"Juju I didn't know he was -" 

"Cesar, my baby is going to grow up without a father figure. If your freakin brother just haven't ugh. I can't cesar i just." 

I was cut off by Monse and ruby who came up to us.

....

As I went home to take Josiah home with my mom, I had to put him to bed. Waiting for my mom to return home after a meeting I was touching myself up. I heard noises coming from behind me, as soon as I turned around it was Latrelle. 

"What are you doing here?" I asked. 

He didn't respond he just grabbed my arm and pulled me into his arms. I don't know what came over me I sat him down on my bed and made him look at me. 

"Are you really going?" I asked. 

"Yeah... I have 1 more thing to do first, then I'm out. Not sure when I'm coming back." He says. 

As I put my hand on to Latrelle jawline and cheek he wrapped both arms around me pulled us even closer. I kissed him as he kissed back the kid was getting heated I didn't even notice. I pulled away and the whole first love feeling came to me. 

"I gotta go." He says. 

"Yeah. I know." I said. 

"Are you going to Olivia's party?" He asked. 

"Yeah why?" I said. 

"Just don't go please." He said and left. 

.......