I

A/n: Hey, everyone! Sorry for the super slow updates! I have a really severe case of writer's block, and it's not going away anytime soon :<

Enjoy this chapter, and tell me how u think in the comments below. Happy reading! :D

Morro's POV:

Lloyd was such an easy target. Tricking him into possession was so easy!

He didn't even put up much of a fight! I mean, seriously!

~~~~~~

"Lloyd, stop it! You're giving me a headache!" I huff in annoyance.

"If you un-possess me, then I'll stop."

"No," I reply sharply.

"It was worth a shot."

"Morro!" The Soul Archer shouts, "We have the location of the Realm Crystal!"

I smirk. "Good job. Now, we wait until the ninjas fall for our little trap."

Lloyd huffs in annoyance, knowing he won't escape from my grasp so soon.

"Morro, I'm hungry!"

"When you're under possession, you can't feel hungry."

"Well, I'm special!"

I roll my eyes. "Yeah, you sure are. So special that the green gi was just HANDED to you. Special indeed."

"Oh, c'mon! Stop lingering to the past! Live in the moment!"

This catches me off-guard. He's right, but I'm so not admitting it...

Lloyd smirks. "You know I can read your thoughts, right? You know I'm right."

I blush in embarrassment. "J-just shut up!"

"Nope! Perks of possessing me!" Lloyd says with a wink.

I roll my eyes. Who knew he had that sort of arrogance...

"I did!"

Crap, I did it again!

"And again!" He says with a smirk.

"Shut up already!"

My ghost 'friends' stare at me like I'm crazy. "Morro...? You okay?"

"Yes, I am," I huff.

They continue to stare at me for a moment. "What are you all looking at!"

"N-nothing!" Bansha replies, putting her hands up.

"Then get back to work!" I hiss. Instantly, my 'friends' resume what they're doing.

Lloyd finally decides to shut up. I sigh in relief. That kid was really getting on my nerves...

"Morro!" The Soul Archer shouts, "The ninja are headed to the Realm Crystal!"

"What?! Did the trap not work?! Wait- how do you know?"

"Let's just say that I have Ronin under my control," he replies.

I motion for my 'friends' to follow me. I summon my elemental dragon and soar towards the underwater cave.

"Morro, how are we going to get in? The cave is surrounded by water!"

I shake my head. "But the exit isn't."

Lloyd decides to annoy me again. I huff in annoyance. 

"Lloyd, for once, just shut the hell up!"

"Well, I don't want you to get the Realm Crystal before my team, so this is the only way to distract you," he says with a smirk.

"Yeah? Well now I know your stupid plan, so I won't listen to a word you say," I reply.

A/n: I'm not sure if I should continue this! I'm not really good at writing anything romantic, so comment below if you think I should continue. Honestly, I could use some help with this! And I'm so sorry that this chapter is super short, compared to my other books.

So comment below what you think! Thanks for your support, I really appreciate it.

See y'all soon, friends! Until then, have an amazing day/ night!

~Flare

 Question of the chapter: What are your favorite drinks? (My favorites are Bubble Tea and Coke xd) Comment below, I'd love to know :D