She nodded and entered the car clutching her purse tightly at her chest; if the time came, she would not hesitate to take action. The moment she'd seen the manor up ahead, she knew that they were way out of her league. But when she'd entered the house to be met with several eyes on hers and only just remembered that the house was full of boys, she froze.

Before anyone could introduce themselves, she nodded and was up the stairs in a matter of seconds. It was only then that she realised that she didn't know where her room was.

"Father told me to escort you to your room. He suspected that you would be nervous with it being your first night here and thought that you would be more comfortable with someone your own age."

Her head swerved, he was surprised that she didn't break her neck with the speed it went, and their eyes locked. "U-um I apologise for my rudeness. I'm just not used to being in a house full of so many men."

"No need. I too would be nervous if I had to live in a house full of women."

She'd heard that the youngest Wayne was the coldest of them all and no one could fill the empty void in his heart, however the more she talked to him, the more harmless he seemed.

Before they knew it, they were standing outside her bedroom door. She gave him a quick thanks and was into her bedroom.

-&-

Ever since she'd started staying in the Wayne household, she would avoid contact with them whenever she could and when she'd been forced to eat with them or sit with them, she would only say the bare minimum. The brothers would always look at her as though they just couldn't piece her together and the moment she would let out a little giggle or snicker, she'd go back to being as emotionless as ever. She'd also be the first to leave the house in the morning and would return late at night.

One night as she sneaked in through the front door, she didn't notice the man waiting for her.

"You shouldn't stay out at night this late. It's dangerous."

She jumped and turned around to be met with the youngest Wayne leaning on the wall watching her.

"U-um I'm sorry." she quickly muttered out then turned on her heel and walked towards the steps.

It was the hand on her shoulder that stopped her in her tracks. "Hold on. I need to ask you something."

"Please let go." Her mind raced.

"Why do you never talk to us?"

"Please let go." she repeated.

"We're not scary. I get that you're nervous and all, but you've been here for almost a month."

"Please. Just let go of me." she repeated again.

"You can't keep going on like this. We're meant to be a family." his voice raised.

"Just get off me!" she screamed. She shoved him. Damian definitely wasn't expecting this when he'd decided to confront the girl and so tumbled and fell.

"What's going on down here?" Jason asked as he trudged down the stairs.

"I heard screaming." Tim stated as he came down behind Jason.

"Everything okay?" Dick asked as he followed behind his two brothers.

Marinette's eyes widened. She'd woken them up! "I'm so sorry for disturbing you." she said as she waved her arms around.

She was pushed against the wall. "Just why the hell are you even here!" Damian screamed as he pinned her arms next to her head, a blush creeping on his cheeks. Just why did she have to make it so difficult to talk to her! He just wanted to get to know her is all! She squirmed trying to get free. His grip was too strong.

"Hey Damian just leave her alo-"

"Shut up Jason! I know you've also been wondering why she never talks!"

Where had her confidence gone when she'd talked to him as Robin?

"I know but maybe she had a reaso-"

"It's not like I go around asking you why you and your brothers always seem to disappear everyday!" her mind raced, "Or why I found a gun in the bathroom cabinet!"

Tim gulped.

She continued, "It's not like I haven't noticed that there's something off with one of the bookshelves in the office!"

Damian growled as he gripped onto her arms tighter.

"You're mine Bugaboo."

Her mind raced.

"Damian let her go!"

"It's just me and you Marinette. No one's ever going to find you here." He grinned as he pushed her down and muffled her screams with his hand.

Her mind raced.

"Hey! Answer me!"

"Damian that's enough! You're scaring the poor girl!"

"Shut the hell up Marinette! I've taken care of your parents and I will not hesitate to kill you too!"

"No!" she whispered, "NO!" she screamed as tears started to form at her eyes, "NO!"

The boys watched her flabbergasted. Damian's grip on her softened, "H-hey-"

"NO! I'M SO SORRY! PLEASE LET GO! DON'T KILL ME!"

"Kill you?" Jason asked. "We would never."

"Hey Marinette-" Damian tried again.

She slid down the wall and sobbed. Her breath coming out in short gasps.

"Mama! Papa!" she screamed as she shook on the floor and tucked herself in grabbing onto her knees.

"Marinette!" Damian tried again.

"I love you Mari. You don't need to be scared of me." he said as he held her hands, "We're going to get married in a beautiful hall filled with flowers. You can even make our kwamis something to wear!"

Her mind raced.

"Please just leave me alone! I don't want to a marry you Adrien!" she screamed as she shook.

"Adrien? Who's Adrien?" Dick asked as he kneeled down next to the girl.

"Adrien Agreste!" Tim answered, "It must be Adrien Agreste! Her boyfriend!"

"Did he do something to you?" Jason asked.

Meanwhile, Damian'd made his way to the other side of the room and watched in horror at the display. What had he done.

"ENOUGH!" The room went silent as Bruce entered. "Give the girl some space!"

The brothers backed up away from the weeping girl.

"Are you okay Marinette?" Bruce asked as he made his way to her and as he was about to offer her a hand to stand up, she slapped it away, stood up and ran, her hand covering her mouth.

"Wait!" Tim shouted as he chased after her. The other men followed in pursuit.

They found her in the bathroom hurling her guts out.

"M-Marinette are you pregnant?"