🔞CHAPTER 14🔞

🔸ᴇɴɢʟɪꜱʜ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ᴍʏ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ ꜱᴏ, ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ɪɢɴᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴀᴍᴍᴀᴛɪᴄᴀʟ ᴇʀʀᴏʀꜱ...🔸

𝑰 𝑯𝑨𝑻𝑬 𝑴𝒀 𝑯𝑼𝑺𝑩𝑨𝑵𝑫
🔹𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ~ 14🔹

────────────────

After Kong's discharge, The Parents decided to take them At Rojnapat's Mansion. Though all the way Kongpob was kinda upset for Not seeing Gun with him and also Arthit went to attend an important meeting...

"Kong son, you ok? " Pan asks worriedly.

"Yes, papa... By the way, why aunty was there and she wants us to leave? "

"Son, We both went for mutual divorce... And she demands that house and I was enough Willing to give it to her... But I think now I know why she asks for it... I am sorry son..."

"Papa, why did you, divorce aunty... I know you love her..." kong asks upset.

"Son, our relationship had ended a long ago... She was no longer the woman I used to love... And everything she did it only increases my hate for her.. you don't bother... I am happy to have you & Nam with me..." Pan smiles at Kong.

"You sure papa...?? " Kongpob stops his way and looks at Pan doubtfully.

"Oh yes... My boy, I am dead sure... I can't bare her carrying our Suthiluck surname with her..." Pan smiles confidently at Kong and Kong nods but says nothing.

They start heading towards the Rojnapat's Mansion.

As soon as Kongpob step inside the house he heard happy screams of welcome. 

"WELCOME HOME...."

He smiles to them and his smiles turn wider when he saw Gun smirking at him.

"Ok, Son welcome to this house as my son in law..." Abha smiles and welcomes Kong and then drags him inside. and then she looks at Nam.

"Ok, sweety now he is yours just let him rest enough..." Abha smiles at Nam.

"Yeeeeyy....." Nam and Gun shout happily.

"Oh, come on girls. Stop and have breakfast before... " Aart shout wearing an apron while coming out of the kitchen. And Kong gasp shocking seeing his father in law.

Arthit laughs seeing Kong's face and went near him and then take him towards their room. Following Youngsters.

"So, you lied to me saying you have a meeting ?? " Kong pout as Arthit helps him to sit in bed.

"Well, I want to welcome you in here in this house and in our room and I wanted to do it myself..." Arthit smiles at Kong. And others awe at them.

"Oh, shut up Arthit... Tell me you were hiding your EX's pics or letters...." Nam teas and Arthit glare at her.

"Well, come on My sweet EX-girlfriend keep your mouth shut...." Arthit threat Nam murderously.

And everyone burst in laughter even including the parents who were coming with food and snacks for the youngsters.

"Hahahaha omg Oon, you are making me Speechless..!!!" Abha smiles seeing all of them grinning at Arthit.

"Abha is this, my son...?? I mean I didn't recognize him at all..." Aart chuckles seeing Arthit pout.

"Enough guys... But my Kong still needs rest.. and you guys (he mentioned for kids) let him take rest..." Pan smiles at all...

"Yes, though we are leaving him with you you all know he needed rest..." Aart Rojnapat smiles then trio left after putting the food with them.