''30) Jimin: trouvaille"

''And she told you instead of her parents? She was barely talking to you'' his father observed.

''Mr. Park, with all the respect, I think it would be great if you allowed Jimin to finish his sentence. You see...things have changed during your little getaway'' he interfered.

''I am sorry for my indiscretion Jungkook but can you please leave my son's hand? It bothers me'' she pointed out all of the sudden. ''I don't think you have a reason to hold it anyway''.

''Βut I doooo'' he exaggearated.

''Kook!''.

''I am sorry lovely but she is getting on my nerves'' he whispered with a fake smile towards the woman.

''Jimin, would you have the kindness to explain what is this?'' his father interrupted them.

''From the moment you left, things had changed here father. And believe me...this is difficult for me as well'' Jimin started to explain when he saw his mother's expression changing, realization finally hitting her.

''You stole him from your sister? What kind of brother are you?'' she exclaimed.

''Sit down mother and for once let me explain!'' the raven haired yelled, taking both of his parents aback.

''Jimin-ah, calm down'' the younger attempted to soothe him, his efforts fruitless when he saw his boyfriend standing up.

''The moment I came out, I could see the condemnation in both of your eyes yet I didn't say anything. I just appreciated the fact that you didn't kick me out or judged me too harshly. However, whenever Chae brought someone new, you were both so happy even if I am certain you knew that it wouldn't last long''.

''So you are doing this for retaliation?''.

''No! How are you even saying this? I love him...'' he spoke, his eyes trying to muffle his father's intense stare.

''I cannot believe this! The man that was about to marry your sister, to sleep with her and love her...''.

''You are wrong in this one Mrs. Park. I wasn't going to marry her and we weren't in love, she can assure you for that as well. Don't get me started about the last one'' Jungkook argued.

''So you were lying to each other? What for?'' Mr. Park questioned. He had never forgotten what he had told Jimin before they left. But when he said pay close attention to the boy he definitely didn't mean this.

''We both had our...reasons. We talked about it and everything is settled now''.

''You were cheating on her with her brother? And Jimin...I never expected this kind of behavior from my own son'' Mr. Park thundered.

''I have talked to her father! After months of not talking to each other, we managed to have a conversation and explain ourselves! And don't even try to blame Jungkook about this!'' Jimin raised his voice, surprising his parents.

''I am sorry Jimin but I can't accept this. I tried to accept the fact that you are gay, that you don't want your name to be written on the asset papers, that you want to befriend our...assistants but I can't accept this as well'' his mother sighed in frustration and silently left the living room. The tension could be cut with the knife, Mr. Park's gaze sending chills to Jungkook's spine.

''I will ask only one question and you better answer me honestly Jungkook'' the man remarked.

''Of course sir'' the man replied.

''All this ''I am rich and I own a company'' is a big fucking lie, right?'' he hissed angrily.

Jimin averted his gaze to the man yet Jungkook for once in his life, decided to tell the truth without being mealymouthed.

''Yes sir. I lied about all these things. The only thing I don't lie about is the fact that I am deeply in love with your son'' he stated.

The man stood up from the coach and began to walk around the room, his eyebrows arched and his mouth in a straight line with no expression whatsoever. He made his way to his office and opened a small cupboard, revealing a little, white file.

''This is your allocation of our assets. Your name isn't written on papers but you can still use it. Take it and go'' he spoke with a stern tone.

''Father...I don't quite understand''.

''I want you to leave Jimin. Chae will return sooner or later and I don't think your mother will ever accept this whole new relationship. Use this wisely'' he pointed at the envelope.

''But ...I don't know where to go. Father, you can't be serious'' Jimin gulped worriedly.

''Don't make this harder Jimin. It's difficult for me too...I want both of you out tonight'' he concluded and left the couple. Jimin was in the verge of tears, his attempts to stop the waterfalls ineffective. Jungkook leaned his head on the older's shoulder and placed a small kiss on his neck.

''They hate me. My own parents hate me''.

''Don't say that...We knew it was going to be hard and frankly I believe that something good might come out of this'' Jungkook uttered, trying to lighten up the mood.

''What do you mean? We have nowhere to go! Your place already has four people and I don't think that we should...''.

''We'll make it. Perhaps you can ask Hoseok to stay with him for a couple of days...And I need to see how my friends are doing. Jisung hasn't made a move on us which I find quite peculiar''.

''This is going to be difficult. None of us is working... No that I think about it I have never worked in my life'' Jimin realized.

''Park, don't make me say it twice. We will make it. We are together, isn't this the only thing that matters?'' he inquired.

Jimin cupped the younger's man face and placed a small kiss on his glossy lips.

''It is my trouvaille. It certainly is''.

''Clothes, phone, money, keys

''Clothes, phone, money, keys...Am I forgetting something?'' Jimin asked himself. Still upset from the whole incident with his parents, he finished packing when Jungkook entered the room holding his phone.

''Jiminie, Hoseok is calling you''.

''Thanks Kook'' he thanked the younger and answered the call. ''How are you doing my friend? I was planning to give you a call...Hoseok are you okay? Are you crying?'' he questioned disconcertingly.

''Jimin-ah...someone...someone burnt down my dance studio'' Hoseok's sobbs could be heard from the phone.

''What?'' Jimin shouted, his mind unable to comprehend the situation. ''I am on my way, stay strong, okay?'' he pleaded and quickly grabbed his keys and the suitcases.

''What happend? You look worried...Jiminie...''.

''I will tell you on our way to Hoseok's place...And Kook. Give a call to Tae. We need him''