''23) Jungkook: renaissance''

Whether you're referring to your own personal revival in life or the transitional period between the 14th and 17th centuries, the word renaissance  will roll off the tongue and fulfill all of your aesthetically pleasing linguistic needs.

Jimin wanted explanations for everything.

The moment they reached the parking of his house, Jimin turned off the engine and leaned his head on the wheel. Even if sometimes this danger was exhilarating, he was now realizing how hazardous the situation was. Someone could have been injured. Someone could have hurt Jungkook.

''Hey Park. Are you okay ?'' the twenty two year old asked.

''What have you gotten yourself into Kook? I am trying not to show it and lighten the mood with my jokes but I am so fucking worried about you. You are now facing Jisung but eventually if you escape this predicament, you will have to face my parents and my sister. And I know it is selfish but what if I never see you again after this?'' he spoke and took a quick breath.

''You are worried about me? My only thought was if something happened to you. When I saw blood on your hand I thought you were injured. I thought he hurt you'' he mumbled and softly engulfed the older's hand in his. ''Let's go inside my love. I will explain everything inside, okay?'' he kissed Jimin's palm gently.

''Come on Kook. Jin has arrived''.

Seokjin parked his car in an empty parking lot and locked the door after everyone alighted.

Jimin ulocked the residence's door and urged everyone to go inside.

''Damn brother! Is this the place we were supposedly trying to steal?'' Isa wondered when she entered the abode.

''Oh, Jungkook actually attempted to enter the vault while you were locked''.

''What? And Jimin is still talking to him? Damn''.

''Yoongi! Tina! Come here for a second'' Jimin yelled. Frankly, the man has lost track of time. Jungkook attempted to steal from him yesterday night and this morning he found an injured man on the floor. This afternoon he was eating with Jisung and tonight he is providing shelter to people he didn't even know.

Yoongi ran out of the kitchen as fast as he could, a sleepy Tina following behind him.

''What the hell is going on Jimin? I have called you ten times! Ten times! Who are all these people? Do you have any idea how long it took Tina and I to unlock the door? Jungkook had locked us inside the kitchen yesterday'' he mumbled angrily and eyed the younger who raised his hands up in surrender.

''Finally! Another girl enters this house apart from Chae. Nice to meet you'' Tina said happily and brought her hand forward for a handshake. Isa was a little taken aback by the gesture but reciprocated nevertheless.