The journey continues

I hurried down the temple and back to the Khalasar.

Uma : Oh goodie! You found them!

Uma sarcastically said when I reached the Khalasar.

Valyria : Ser Jorah, we're leaving Quarth, today. Forget that! We're leaving now, get the Khalasar ready, we're going to Ast......

Kovarro : Khaleesi, I found new information.

He said. He told me the information he found.

****

Doreah betrayed me! She is the one that killed Irri, helping Xaro to give away my dragons! It all makes sense so now I did the only logical thing a Targaryen would do.

We all went to Xaro's chambers, Rakharo grabbed Xaro's necklace with his Arakh and tossed it to me, I caught it as Xaro woke up immediately, Doreah woke up next to him, apparently they slept together.

She saw me then started panicking.

Doreah : Khaleesi, please. He said you wouldn't leave Quarth alive......

Valyria : Come.

I say merciless and we all went under Xaro's mansion, where he kept his Vault. I had a stick on fire, lighting the way. I gave Ser Jorah the medallion that opens the Vault.

Rakharo and Kovarro open it and I went closer, stepping the small stairs, I saw....

Valyria : Nothing.

I breathed out. I turned facing everyone or more like facing my betrayers.

Valyria : Thank you for teaching me this lesson.

I said sympathetically and nodded to Qhono and Grey Worm. They pushed Doreah and Xaro towards the vault as they kept begging me.

Xaro : I am the king of Quarth! I can help you now..... Truly help you. We can take back the Seven Kingdoms.

Doreah : Please Khaleesi! Please! I beg you!

Xaro : Khaleesi!

Then the vault was closed. Ser Jorah locked it and gave me the medallion with a wink, I gave him a smile.

**

I told the whole Dothraki Khalasar to take all the gold and every thing they could find in Xaro's mansion, we're going to need money to buy ships and things to survive.

Ser Jorah : It was all a lie.

Ser Jorah said as everyone was hurrying and taking the jewel and everything useful.

Valyria : Looks well enough.

I say as I saw Evie taking the jewel and trying them on. I took a small golden bowl.

Valyria : Well enough to buy a ship?

I asked Ser Jorah.

Ser Jorah : Aye. Small ship.

He said as he measured my height and I laughed making him chuckle. He took the bowl and I went to my dragon.

Ser Jorah : Take all the gold and jewels!!!!!

He said in Dothraki and the whole Khalasar cheered hurrying faster, my dragons jumped on me, Valera nuzzled on my forehead, kissing me.

****

After taking everything we carried on our journey to Astapor.