With child

Valyria POV

I sang to my dragons in Valyrian, the song my uncle Rhaegar Always sang to me, then I used to sing to my son.
I sang as Irri was braiding my hair, the ship was still going, I stopped singing and smiled down at their sleeping form.

Irri : He loves you, you know.

Valyria : Who? Harry? Please.

I stated rolling my eyes and caressing Daenera's golden scales.

Irri : Not the pirate boy, Khaleesi. Rakharo.

Valyria : I know. [Sighs] I feel so horrible for what I did, going after Harry while I knew I had Rakharo.

Irri : It was never your fault, Khaleesi, you wanted the best for your future.

Valyria : Still, it was still my fault. If Rhaegar was still alive, non of this Aurodon thing and loving a pirate boy thing would have happened.

Irri : But you shouldn't fault yourself, fate has a way of doing things we do not even know, it is known.

Valyria : Yeah.

Irri touched my breast, I chuckled as I asked

Valyria : What are you doing?

Irri : When was last time you bleed, Khaleesi?

She asked, I kept quiet. She puts her hand on my stomach.

Irri : You changed Khaleesi.

Valyria : Do you think it's the right time....... again? We're still healing from Loosing Rhaegar.

Irri : I think it's the perfect time, Khaleesi, he or she will mend your wounds and bond you as one, he will be thrilled.

I smiled.

Valyria : I've always wanted to see him, Happy, excited all in one, just like the last time I told him.

Irri : Although this time, I think it might be a girl.

Valyria : Yeah, having a son....... It's great but it's got it's ups and downs, having a daughter........ That's what my parents experienced and I might experience that as well.

Irri : I'm sure where ever they are in the Night Lands, they must be thrilled.

Valyria : Yeah. This could be a new beginning once more. But do me a favour and not tell anyone, I'll tell Rakharo, Qhono. But not anyone else, it's not easy to trust people, I trust all my blood riders, the people I grew up with.

Irri : I understand Khaleesi. What about Missendai?

Valyria : I can tell her.

Irri : Do you not trust your friends?

Valyria : [sighs] I do. But not with Personal things like these, they are kids of villians but they're still my friends, I trust them, I just don't trust them with this.

Irri : I understand.

***

I had called Rakharo to my cabin. He came in.

Rakharo : Khaleesi, you called for me?

He asked, I closed the door behind him. It was just us and my sleeping dragons.

Valyria : I do not know if it's too soon....... But......... I'm with child.

Rakharo : Really?

Valyria : I'm sorry if I have pressured you to start over while you're trying to heal, I wasn't expecting this so myself........

He cut me off with a kiss, it be became passionate and we pulled away.

Valyria : You are not angry?

Rakharo : How can I be angry when you have gifted me such a beautiful gift? Although I pray it's a girl.

We laughed. Rakharo bend down and talked to my belly, just like he did with Rhaegar.

Rakharo : Hello there little one, do not give your mother any troubles, I promise, I'll protect you both and when you come into this world, I'll hold you like the most delicate precious treasure I've ever held.

Those words brought tears to my eyes. I want to be with him, I know I want to be with him. I ran my hand delicately on his black curly hair, he kissed my belly then stood up, wiping my tears.

Rakharo : Thank you.

He kissed me.

Valyria : This is a new beginning for both of us, for all of us.

Rakharo : Indeed it is my Targaryen Princess. I love you.