Going Back To School.!✨

Comenzar desde el principio

"Come on." I grab her under her pits and pull her up then she throws her hands over my neck and nuzzles her head into my neck.

"I thought you wouldn't know me sissy." she said sniffling

"Of course i remember you." then she pulled away and wiped her wet tears

"Remember the mud puddle." she laughed and showed her missing teeth in the front

"Yea." then we rest our foreheads together and she sighs while smiling

"Why so happy?."

"Because your remember me." I kissed her cheek and she nuzzled into the kiss and then wraps her small hands around my neck.

"Let's watch a movie." then I quickly plop down on the couch and jul squealed.

"Which one sweetie?." Mon said while hunching down and opening the cabinet and reveling the tons of movies

"Scary?." I look to jul and see her shrug and then mom has a disapproval look but nods

"I guess jul is sleeping with me tonight."

Half way thru the movie someone was knocking on the front door and I look at my mom and see her getting up.

Jul is passed out in my chest and hearing the front door open I hear my mom talking.

"Is she here?." Looking up I see a girl with brown hair and brown eyes and a man taller than her.

"Hello?." I said while furrowing my eyebrows and the woman gave me a sad smile

"I'm Cameron's Mom." my eyes widen and I nod getting up slowly and putting jul down I walk to her and she quickly takes me into a hug.

"Do you remember a bit of me?." I take a couple of steps back and examine her face.

"I'm sorry but no." she gives me a smile

"You will soon." I nod my head while smiling then my glance go to the guy with her.

"Hi." I said shaking his hand firmly and he gives me a wide smile

"Do y-.." I cut him off immediately

"Yea I do...The day I met your family but I only remember you." I said looking to Cameron's mom she smiles at her husband.

"I'm glad you remember me a bit."

Spraying my Jennifer Lopez perfume on and playing with my scarf till I like how it looks.

I stopped and then messed with my hair a little bit and my hair is curled but loose curled.

Nervously bitting my lip because for some odd reason I'm nervous to go to school even thought the people already know me.

Playing with the hem of my shirt and finally hearing a motor turn off and jogging to my moms window and peeling up the curtains and seeing Cameron walking.

'My room is sorta ok the wall still has a dent but my mom put a big picture so it covers it up, The mirror I had was replaced with a white one , my vanity that I loved was thrown away and mom bought a black one.'

Grabbing my backpack and walking to the door I hear my mom and Cameron talking.

Going down the rail of steps and seeing Cameron and my mom smiling and they heard me coming down the stairs there heads snapped towards my direction.