- T w e l v e -

Mulai dari awal

bhadbhabie: 10 tips on how to be a bad bitch at all times.

madisonvoyage: @bhadbhabie that's not bad actually.

billieeilish: shorty so pretty🥺

I smiled at the comments and looked at the time, it's two thirty. Finneas just left, he said that it should be done tomorrow. I walked up the stairs and locked the door to that room, I don't keep that key on my key ring. If there is anything that I learned from tour, it's that Billie loves to ruin her surprises.

Kenzie's here putting outfits in the glam room, she always insisted on always having an event ready outfit. Which like it makes since, I was talking with her in the glam room and what I mean by that is I'm sitting on the couch.

I heard the garage open meaning that Billie was here, Milo ran down the stairs. I think I'm right, Milo loves Billie more than me. I mean I did name her after Billie's song but that't not my point.

Billie: "Aw hi mamas, how was your day?" I heard Milo's tag jingling meaning that Billie was giving her attention.

Billie: "Shorty, I'm home!"

Maddie: "I'm in the glam room!"

Kenzie: "Did you ask Billie to move in?"

Maddie: "No why?"

Kenzie: "Because she just said that she's home."

Maddie: "She did she didn't she?" Kenzie smiled at me.

Billie opened the door with Milo in her arms, she walked over to me and kissed me. She sat down by me and Milo laid down in between us.

Billie: "What have you done today?"

Maddie: "I uploaded, I'm doing this now, later I might get nominated for an award. Not sure yet, and then I have a video idea."

Billie: "What award are you going to get nominated for?"

Maddie: "Teen choice?" I looked at Kenzie and she nodded.

Billie: "That's amazing!" She rested her hand on my thigh, "What's your video idea?"

Maddie: "Dressing like you for a week."

Billie: "Should be easy, you already wear my clothes all the time." She looked at my hoodie.

Maddie: "Let me rephrase that, you're basically gonna style me."

Billie: "Really?" A grin appeared on her face.

Maddie: "You're about to put me in the heaviest fucking necklaces."

Billie: "Damn right."

Maddie: "I'll show you the plan of the video later."

Billie: "Okay."

Maddie: "What did you do today?"

Billie: "I wrote, and then I cleaned, and then I opened my laptop and got distracted and watched a season of The Office."

Maddie: "Productive, I like it." I joked.

Billie playfully rolled her eyes.

Kenzie: "I'm done, I'll text you later."

Maddie: "Okay, thank you, I love you."

Kenzie: "I love you too babe."

                    Holden😁:

I move to L.A. on Saturday 😊

                                            REALLY?!?

Yes ma'am.

                                            BRO I CAN'T WAIT!

I CAN'T EITHER!!!

                                            I'M SO EXCITED.

ME TOO, I have to start packing, but I'll talk to you later.

                                            bet.

                                            Read at 4:10P.M

Billie: "Is that the dude from New York?"

Maddie: "Yeah, he's moving down here and he's probably going to get signed to my team."

Billie: "Really?"

Maddie: "Yeah, he's going to take his final classes online."

Billie: "He's a good photographer."

Maddie: "I know, I wanted him to come to my birthday night but he was moving into his apartment. I wanted you to meet him."

Billie: "He seems nice."

I smiled at her and rested my head on her shoulder.

Billie: "I love you."

Maddie: "I love you too." 

...

Billie and I were sitting at the island, waiting for the teen choice nominees. I'm nervous as fuck, I've never been nominated for an award.

I told Billie to refresh it at 8, when they release the nominees. It was 7:58.

Billie: "I don't know why you're stressing, you're gonna get nominated and you're going to win."

Maddie: "Are you going to come to the awards with me?"

Billie: "Are you going to come to the Grammy's with me if I'm nominated?"

Maddie: "Hell yeah."

Billie: "Then I'll be at the Teen Choice Awards with you."

I looked at the time and it was time.

Maddie: "Refresh it."

I hid my face in my hands, and I was bouncing my leg up and down.

Billie: "Shorty."

Maddie: "What?"

Billie: "You're nominated." She said with the biggest fucking smile.

I got off my stool and ran into her arms, she hugged me back tightly.

Billie: "I am very proud of you, and you're going to win it too."

I didn't say anything, I just hugged her tighter.

Maddie: "I couldn't have done it without you."

I could feel her smile against my neck.

Maddie: "No, seriously. I work this hard for you and you only. I don't have a reason to work this hard, but I work to see you smile. I like when you're proud of me. That is so narcissistic." I laughed.

Billie: "I am always proud of you." She pulled away from me and gave me a smile.

Maddie: "I love you."

Billie: "I love you too."

I pulled away and looked at her, she placed a kiss on my lips and of course I knew her mindset. She wanted to celebrate and I'm not complaining.

--------------------

day 11 of boredom, i started reading a real book and now i swear i'm smart and literate😂

thanks ily

words: 1415.