1

LISA POV

many say love is beautiful, love can make people lovelorn and biases make people change when it's true I will never feel pain like this I love him to fight for him but all is just in vain, he does not consider me there.

I love someone from the first glance since I met him.  at that time I was still sitting on the bench class 3 high school and he was a transfer student from London, we collided while in front of the gate because at that time the gate was immediately closed.  me and he ran from the opposite direction and we collided so that I fell on his body I met our eyes I looked at him in this beautiful creation of god carved his face so perfectly, after eyeing for quite a while there was a surprise to both of us who else if not the school guard when  I was so embarrassed I was sure my cheeks were red I immediately apologized and went straight to my class.  since then I often watched him until I was desperate to tell him about my feelings but all I got was a look of hatred on his face he was so cold like snow at the North Pole but many admired his beauty to the point that someone sent a brown letter and expressed feelings like those  I did but he didn't respond in the slightest.  and that guy is jeon Jungkook in love at first sight until when I wait for you.

.

.

.

.

tbc