It's You

~ Several weeks later ~

Wei WuXian witnessed many things around Cloud Recesses. Clan meetings were held here and people were rejoicing that he was no longer here. They felt safe. But some felt that the Diabolical King was able to come back. 

Wei WuXian thought to himself that they were correct but he's just a mere cute little bunny, unable to use his powers. 

They also feared the Ghost General Wen Ning. 'Wen Ning. I'll come save you once I figure out how to get out if this.'

He witnessed Lan QiRen looking grim and sad behind the eyes of the Two Jades of Lan. 

He witnessed Lan XiChen crying for his brother's pain. 

He witnessed Lan Yuan bringing a little happiness to Lan Zhan. 

He witnessed Lan Zhan playing inquiry every night. Unable to respond to him every single time. 

Until one night. 

Tonight, Lan Yuan couldn't sleep because of a nightmare so he followed Lan WangJi out and sat next to him. He sat in silence listening to Lan WangJi play inquiry. While he got bored, he picked up Wei WuXian (bunny form) and put it on his lap. While Lan WangJi wasn't paying attention, he took the the red ribbon he always carried with him and tied it around the Wei WuXian's bunny ears.

"Pretty" A-Yuan whispered while hugging the bunny closely to his chest. 

"A-Yuan. Thank you for giving me some attention hehehe. You're so warm~"

"Wei Ying! Where are you?"

Wei WuXian looked surprise. Being surprise was quite an understatement. 

"WeiYing" Lan WangJi's voice broke, thinking he didn't want to talk to him. 

"WeiYing. Please talk to me. I'm sorry. I-"

"L-lan Zhan. I'm here. The bunny..."

Lan WangJi looked down at Lan Yuan's lap and saw the bunny. The bunny that was always with him. Not wanting to scare A-Yuan by quickly taking the bunny, he slowly put out his shaking hands towards the bunny. 

Wei WuXian jumped onto his palms. Lan WangJi brought it up to his chest and hugged it then brought it up to his face to stare into his eyes. 

The tears he thought dried up, started to fall again. 

"Don't cry Lan Zhan. I'm here now."

"Wei Ying. It's you. Is it really you?"

'Xian gege?' 

"Yes Lan Zhan. Please don't cry." A tear then fell from his bunny eyes, feeling emotional as Lan WangJi finally noticed him in his bunny form. 

A-Yuan watched Lan WangJi talking with the bunny, seeing tears come out of their eyes. 

He stretched his arm up to wipe away Lan WangJi's tears. "Rich gege. Don't cry."

Smiling with glassy eyes, he picked up A-Yuan and placed him on his lap. "I'm not crying anymore A-Yuan. Xian gege is here."

"Xian gege!" 

And the three made their way back home and spent the whole night in the Jingshi cuddling. 

NOTE:

I got impatient and finally made them meet each other so here's a short update for you guys. 

Need an opinion from you guys. Should Wei WuXian be able to speak to other people in his bunny form or just Lan Zhan?