I. Homeschool No More

Start from the beginning

"Ashlynn Charming!" The man says as if many people didn't know who she was.

Ashlynn's POV

"Ashlynn Charming!" The man says to the people who were cheering. I look around and see a bunch of people looking at me.

"Wow her shoes!"

"Her shoes are even better in person."

"She looks better with those heels than I ever will."

Smiling at everyone I walk over to this small deck and listen as Fairy godmother speaks to everyone on the podium.

"We are very glad to have you joining our school young one," Fairy godmother says smiling at me, how can no one love this lady.

"I am very excited to be here! Thank you for letting me join your school in the middle of the semester," I say smiling and walking over to the stairs.

"With you there is no problem," King Beast says grabbing my hand and leading me down the steps.

"You are welcome anytime," I look to my right and see Prince Ben, I shake his hand as we stare at each other for a few moments. I pull my hand away and start saying 'thank you' to everyone. I smile and I look around and notice how huge this place was.

"I know it's a lot to take in," Chad says patting my shoulder.

"Chad!" I say jumping on him for a hug.

"Wow calm down, don't mess up the hair," he says patting his hair down, messing with him I rub his hair and notice him get a bit mad at what I just did.

                "Princess Ashlynn I don't think we properly met... i'm-,"

"Prince Ben... Believe me I know who you are," I smile as I look away from my locker and to him. I see him already looking at me with an intense stare.

"Well I hope you're enjoying Auradon Prep," he says looking around.

"Yes of course, it's a lot different than being homeschooled," he laughs at my reply and I notice how his smile lifts.

"So would you happen to show me where the chemistry class is?" I ask checking the time.

"Of course,  you have class with both me and Chad" he says putting his hands together.

"And lucky for you I'm pretty sure Evie is also in that class," he says I look over at him confused on who that was.

"Who's that?" I ask 

"One of the VK's... That blue headed girl is such a believer thinking that she has a royal status here," I hear a voice come from next to me.

"Audrey! It's nice to see for you to join us." Ben says awkwardly smiling.

"Ah! It's princess Audrey." she says hugging me, I already knew her so we didn't really need intros.

"Gosh, I love your heels today Auds!" I say excitedly they both look down to see her heels.

"Thanks they're the new addition!" she says bragging. We continued talking until we finally get to the door of Ben and I's class. We say our goodbyes and walk in to see that everyone's eyes are on me.

"Princess Ashlynn, Prince Ben it's nice for you to join our class late" he says with a tad bit of attitude. Smiling nervously I sit to the empty chair where the blue headed girl that I immediately knew was Evie moved her bag. As I sit down Chad smiles and goes for a fist bump, fist bumping him back I take all my materials out of my bag and notice how cool Evie's heels were.

"Wow! Killer heels!" I say looking at Evie, her smile goes very wide at my comment.

"Thank you! It means a lot coming from a heel icon like you!" She says making me smile. I could already tell that we were going to become great friends.

"Ashlynn" I smile putting my hand out.

"Evie" she says shaking my head.

"Ashlynn! Perhaps this is just review to you so tell me, how do you find the average atomic weight of gold?" Mr. Delay says making me look at him with a piece of chalk on his hand. Everyone stares at me as I get up and walk over.

"Lets see you would have to multiply the mass of each isotope and times its percentage as a decimal number and add the results." I say this as I write the question on the board.

*50% /100 = 0.5 t ( 0.5 × 197 ) + ( 0.5 × 198 ) = 197.5*

"I forget always a mistake to underestimate..." he starts to say, but I cut him off.

"A homeschooled girl? It's alright, just don't make it again." I say giving him the piece of chalk and going back to my seat.

"Wow that was amazing!" Evie giggles as I sit down.

"Good Job Ashie!" Chad says giving me a high five, smiling I look over to Ben and see him already smiling at me. As the bell rings we all get up and leave since it was the end of the day. I was already in the hall when I hear a voice behind me.