Weekend Fever

~3rd person pov~

After there emotional and serious talk they decided to relax and get to know each other because they will be stuck together for the next few years and be spending almost every night with one other, a question game was decided for them to play in the meantime...

"why don't you use your fire side?" Izuku asked curiously to shoto because it was his turn to ask something. shoto paused for a moment and then looked up at Izuku shyly "because it reminds me of my father...and well...I don't like him because he is a terrible person" he chuckles softly.  Izuku never expected an answer like that but he still respects Shoto's choice and is willing to listen to the other male if needed or if he ever wanted to talk.

"so anyway Midoriya...why don't you and Bakugou get along?" It was now Shoto's turn to ask so of course it was his burning question about what the scene was about yesterday before class.  Izuku giggles shyly "he thinks I'm useless because Im an omega and I was a late bloomer when it came to my quirk" he explained as Shoto nodded "does he hurt you at all...I just want to know that your safe is all?" the split haired male asked, Izuku didn't say anything and just changed the subject because he didn't want to answer the question.

"so who is your favorite hero and why?" the green haired male asked, shoto paused for a moment and actually thought about it "probably all Might..." Shoto mumbles. Izuku beems with joy "All Might is my favorite hero aswell!!!" So for the next twenty minutes Izuku talked with Shoto about All Might and how he is the greatest hero in the universe. After a few more rounds of questions Iida called everyone down for dinner so there game was put on hold for now.

The pair walk downstairs and sat at the tables with there other classmates who where now starting to make friends and become groups. Izuku sat with glasses also known as Iida, Ochako, Tsuyu and lastly Shoto who didn't have anyone else to sit with so he just went and sat with his roommate. Dinner was pretty boring with occasional things happening but it was just Bakugo yelling at everyone. "so you and Todoroki are the one beta and alpha that are sharing a dorm huh?" Ochako asked excitedly towards the pair. Shoto nodded "yea...I guess we are" he mumbles while eating his soba, Izuku was still feeling bad for lying about his secondary gender on legal forms but with a heavy sigh he just gives up on caring because theres no changing what has already been done.

After dinner everyone was just sitting around and talking because really they had nothing better to do and it was a good way of getting to know each other, Izuku started to feel a bit light headed so he laid his fluffy and curly green hair on Shoto's shoulder. Shoto blushed and looked at the small boy beside him "Midoriya?...are you feeling alright?" he asked gently placing a hand on Midoriya's porcelain skin that was now a bit red and warm. Izuku nodded and slightly cuddled to the others shoulder, it had become blankly obvious that the young omega was starting his heat right in the middle of the dinning area. Shoto took action right away and stood up, he picked the small male up bridal style "Midoriya isn't feeling well so I will take him for the night" Shoto states as a few goodbyes where yelled at them. Izuku is panting and whining the entire way upstairs because of his heat and it being painful, once they got to there dorm Shoto laid Izuku on his bed before thinking of what to do because he had never seen an omega in heat before and god was the pheromones toxic to him.

Shoto covers his nose and walked to the bathroom to find something to help Midoriya, he looked in the medicine cabinet for heat pills but didn't find any in there metal mirror cabinet. Shoto walked out of the tiled bathroom floor and back onto the dark blue carpet room "Midoriya you need to tell me where your medication is..." he was doing his absolute best to stay calm during this scenario. Izuku just whined and panted "S-Sho...please help me..." he spoke in a high and almost seductive tone and it was driving the alpha crazy because his instincts where telling him to walk over and fuck the poor omega but as a human being he couldn't just fuck his roommate even if he was literally begging for it.

Izuku sat up and started to fumble with his uniform, he kept saying it was 'to hot' and 'Im going to die' but actually he was just horny. Shoto sighs and walked over to the male and helped him take off the top half of his uniform before pulling him into a hug "Mid- Izuku you need to take deep breaths and calm down.." he said calmly. Izuku couldn't care less so he just pushed the alpha away and gripped Shoto's shirt collar "P-Please alpha...f-fuck me!" Izuku whined with a more serious tone in his voice, the small male cannot think straight when he is on his heat because instinct is taking him over.

The alpha groaned and couldn't take it anymore as it was almost unbearable, Izuku's pheromones had got In his system and there was nothing on earth that could stop what was going to happen that night. "theres no going back now" he mumbled lustfully before pressing there lips together passionately and with great need, he was surprised how soft and cute Izuku's lips where and he loved it. Izuku was melting into the kiss and trying so very hard to unbutton Shoto's shirt as there kiss got more needy and rough over time. Shoto cupped the omega's soft and completely flustered face as he slowly pushed him down onto the bed, Shoto resting between Izuku's legs during there kiss.

They where going to have a very long and rough night that they certainly wont forget...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

eek sorry for leaving it like this but the chapter was already at 1050 words and so I will continue the smut next chapter uwu, thanks so much for reading and stay tuned!!! - Author-chan