Roommates

Its has been many hours and I was still waiting for my roommate to show up. I sat in the center of the bed in a lose t-shirt and sweatpants while writing and taking notes in my man diary (journal) with a bored expression on my normally chipper face. Soon I heard the rattle of keys against his dorm door as my roommate walked in and looked around, I shyly look up from my journal and admire the male in front of me as a slight blush dusts my freckled cheeks

   "Are you Midoriya then?" Shoto asks in his smooth mellow voice as he goes and sits down on his bed. He bounces slightly on it when he sits because the school bought new beds for everyone because well its common sense considering buying used ones can be gross " Not as hard as I'm used too" I hear him mutter.

  Scratching the back of my neck, I shyly answer "Y-yes that's m-me" I softly growl at myself as soon as I started stuttering then look at the other male. I grin to myself thinking what my mom would say to me if she could hear my thoughts "Love yourself fully and...oh shit my tuna casserole is burning, CLEAR THE KITCHEN, DIN DIN IS GONNA BE READY IN T-7 SECONDS, EVACUATE THE KITCHEN!!!" yea my mom is pretty interesting at times

  I pick up my pencils and my notebook and set them on my nightstand before snuggling under my fluffy blanket. "well I'm going to bed so good night t-todoroki" I say with a yawn.

  "sweet dreams Midoriya" he whispered calmly as he sat awake on his bed, he would be lying if he didn't occasionally glance at the small 'beta' (he still thinks izu is a beta)

~~~~~~Next Morning~~~~~

  I slowly wake up to the sun beaming onto my closed eyelids, gently opening them I look around and realize it was now morning. I sit up and see that Todoroki wasn't there so I wonder where he was, only for reasons of course. just as I thought that our bathroom door opened to reveal Shoto in nothing but a towel and of course my face turned bright red as I looked away from the hot man before me.

  Shoto walked to his side of the room and started to get dressed not remembering that he no longer lived alone. I on the other hand had to look away because I knew if I saw anymore than I would get turned on and thats not exactly a good thing if you know what I mean. I started panicking and thats when I remembered that if I don't want Shoto to figure out then I need to take my scent pills. It was already to late because shoto smelled the scent of an omega in panic mode, he turns around after getting dressed "Midoriya?..." he asked again as I didn't know what to say because the damage had been done.

  I sprang up and grabbed my pills, luckily shoto didn't see what I grabbed "hey umm...now that your out I'm going to use the restroom" I mumble shyly while standing up. I was so afraid that I practically sprinted to the bathroom and when I was almost there a Hand grabbed hold of my wrist and pulled me back. I was absolutely terrified and felt more so stupid for not taking my pills when I had the chance.

  Shoto pulled the smaller male into him and rested his head over Izuku's scent glands before pulling away and letting him go "you need to tell the teacher the truth or I can't guarantee your safety...Im a nice person but If you start your heat I wont be able to control myself..." he whispers softly while being embarrassed that he had to tell the truth to Izuku.

  I stand there with wide eyes then the reality soon sets in as I feel my eyes brim with tears "I can't tell him...I wont be a hero if I do" I sob and fall to my knees as our dorm filled with distressed omega scents "please Todoroki...please...don't take this from me..." he whimpers.

  Shoto doesn't know what to do because Izuku could get hurt or forced into something with him but if he tells the teacher then Izuku could get in big trouble because lying on your legal forms about your secondary gender could get him expelled. he just sighs and hugs the small omega "listen here...you better be responsible and take action for what could happen to you with me...you could get hurt both emotionally and physically, raped, pregnant or worse..." he explained while rubbing the others back knowing that was extremes and wouldn't happen likely

  I nodded and continued to hug Shoto "ok...I promise to behave..." I smile softly "I trust you..." that was the beginning of something new for them both.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

this was the first chapter that I actually added content to because the original only had a few hundred words so I got to add about 85% to the story this go around!!!! I hope you enjoy and stay tuned for more