Chapter One

"Meeting a Snowflake"

Time: 22:00

"The Ghost"

Location: Musutafu, Japan

A figure was sitting on top of a building in Musutafu, Japan. It was a cold night, yet the festivities of the city kept going as if the below-average temperature was merely a breeze. Tonight, a festival was being held, meaning the medium-sized city streets were quite packed for this occasion. The figure chuckled as he spotted his main target for tonight. Where there are people there's trouble, the boy thought with amusement. The character quickly put on his gloves, fitted with heating pads to combat the cold night, and loaded his pistol with rubber bullets.

"All this patience I've had watching this scumbag pays off tonight..." the figure murmured as he jumped off the rooftop silently. The boy landed without so much as a sound as he witnessed his target drag a small girl through the dirty alley. He could see the little girl try to pull away, only to get an intense glare from the man dragging her.

"That's quite far enough, Kai Chisaki." The boy warned. The man turned around slowly, as his eyes landed on the boy, his face shifted into slight surprise, before returning to its regular bored expression. At least, that's what the boy assumed, due to the large mask covering the man's face. The little girl looked at the boy with slight fear, curiosity, and... hope. That look she gave the boy, made him involuntarily clench his fist. No little girl should be looking for hope like that. She gave a look that screamed to be saved from the deadly situation.

"To what do I owe the honor of meeting "The Ghost" himself?" Chisaki questioned.

"Cut the formalities, Chisaki. I've been observing you for quite some time now, and it's time that you repent for your sins." The boy responded with little to no emotion.

"I think you've misunderstood something, Ghost. This girl here is just my daughter; she stayed out longer then she was supposed to. I'm just taking her back home. She looks scared because she knows she's in trouble." Chisaki tried explaining.

The boy merely stared at Chisaki. The only visible part of his mask is his eyes, which were now beginning to tint a deep blood red. "Wow, believable story. But sadly, like all stories, it has things wrong with it. One, I find it hard to believe you let a girl her age out into the city, and yet you're just now bringing her home? Two, she's wrapped in bandages, signs of abuse, and her eyes scream she's in danger. Lastly, number three, I said I've been watching you for quite some time, meaning I've seen and know everything Chisaki." The boy explained.

Chisaki visibly started to sweat. In typical situations, he would've just killed whoever was questioning him and be on his way. But with The Ghost, that simply wasn't an option. The Ghost was a phantom, an ally to the night. Villains stood no chance against him, his agility, strength, mind, gun skills, and quirk were all to not be trifled with. Chisaki slowly let go of the girl, and she wasted no time in running into the arms of The Ghost. With Ghost distracted with the girl, Chisaki immediately sent out a sharp pillar of rock towards Ghost, who simply vanished.

Chisaki looked around in confusion but kept his guard up. Before he could look around, he felt something sharp touch the back of his neck. "Move, and I kill you. Fidget, and I kill you. If I even see you breathe abnormally... I'll kill you." Ghost whispered. Chisaki froze, how the hell had he gotten behind him?! Chisaki let out a deep breath before he relaxed his body. "Good, you're smarter than you look. Drop the gun in your left coat pocket." Ghost instructed. Chisaki dropped the gun, and Izuku kicked it away. As soon as Chisaki was disarmed, Ghost delivered a chop to the back of his neck, knocking him out.

Ghost tied Chisaki's hand behind his back, before sheathing his blade. "You can come on out now." Ghost softly instructed. The little girl with snow-white hair walked out cautiously. She looked around and spotted the man who tormented her with his face in the dirt. Tears welled up in her eyes before she ran forward and hugged Ghost tightly. Ghost recoiled in surprise, but gently rubbed the girl's head. "Do you have a home little one?" Ghost asked. The little girl shook her head as new tears rolled down her rosy cheeks. "I can drop you off at an orphanage if you'd prefer. I don't want to leave you out here." Ghost mumbled. At hearing this, the little girl hugged him tighter and shook her head angrily. "You're going to follow me, aren't you?" Ghost asked wearily. The little girl looked up at him and smiled brightly as she nodded her head. Ghost quickly called the police, alerting them to Chisaki's location, before he gently grabbed the little girl's hand.

"What's your name little snowflake?" Ghost inquired. Though Eri couldn't see it, she felt as if her savior was warmly smiling at her. "E-Eri" the girl whispered. Ghost nodded and looked forward. "What about you Mr.?" Eri asked with a smile.

"Izuku. Izuku Midoriya."

***

Hello there! This is an idea I had for another story, I won't be updating as fast as I do with my other story, but if I see that people start liking this, I'll update faster. If you like this concept, let me know! Thanks for reading!