Chapter 16 - Beautiful Mess

Start from the beginning

Her hands drop back down to my jeans and she fumbles with the button. I almost chuckle at how eager she is about this. But unfortunately for her, and for me too if I’m being honest, this isn’t about to go as she has planned.

I grab hold of her hands again and pin them over her head with one hand. She looks at me in frustration as I shake my head at her.

“This isn’t about me, darling. It’s about you,” I tell her cupping her face.

“Adrian,” she pouts at me, trying to bring her hands back down. God, she’s so beautiful.

I drop my hand from her face, trailing my fingers down her neck and in between her breasts. There’s a pink heart-shaped button sewn right at the center of her cleavage and I trace it with my thumb. “Shh, baby. Just relax.”

She immediately grasps the meaning of my words as I feel her hands loosen against my grip. I return to kissing her slowly as I allow my hand to freely roam her body. It’s simple perfection. Her waist, her hips, her thighs. Everywhere I touch her seems more incredible than the next. Her slip doesn’t leave much to the imagination and the material feels so soft against her skin.

Her breathing becomes heavier as I bring down the straps of her slip and unveil her breasts. They fit perfectly in my palms and suddenly I can’t wait to feel more of her. I kiss down her neck and lower my body over her until my mouth reaches them.

The moment I do, her back arches delightfully, giving me an even better view. My tongue laps over them and she whimpers so softly, almost as if she were afraid to. The sound almost knocks me over the edge. I want to hear it for the rest of my life.

“You’re perfection, Sofia. Absolute perfection.”

I let go of her hands and they instantly grab on to my neck. My free hand travels down her legs and back up, sliding underneath her slip. She’s so soft and smooth and warm. My fingers reach her panties and I want to touch her so badly. I just don’t know if she’s ready for this.

Her hands suddenly tug on my hair and her breathy moans tell me that she is. But again, I need the validation.

“Yes,” she whispers, as if reading my mind. “Please.”

I never knew such simple words could turn me on so much. I don’t hesitate any longer and push them to the side, immediately feeling her heat. I trace her slowly with my thumb and I earn another soft whimper from her.

Fuck, I think I may actually pass out before I can finish this. It’s too much and I’m already on the edge. I take her mouth, desperately needing a distraction. She’s so fucking beautiful and I want her so much.

She’s so incredibly quiet too and I can barely understand it. I’m used to girls being loud and vocal, but she’s nothing like that. It makes me think this is real and authentic and the other girls were probably faking it. It also makes me want to work even harder to hear her whimper again.

Once I’ve managed to calm myself slightly, I press a finger inside of her. Her hips buckle and I’m afraid I might’ve gone too fast. But she feels so amazing I don’t think I could stop touching her if she asked me to.

“God. Adrian …”

I’m simply going to die from this. I know it already. After this, I’ll never be the same.

I need to look at her so I can remember it forever. Remember the day I actually died and became a new person.

I bring the kiss to an end and look into her beautiful green eyes. They’re so radiant and full of life, I don’t know how I just spent all this time without looking at them. Most importantly, I see trust in them. Knowing that she trusts me is enough to bring me to my knees.