2

Jimin woke up to a loud thud sound outside his room. He sleepily rubbed his eyes and checked his phone. It was only 5:36 in the morning.

Jimin began to doze off again but woke up again when he heard another thud, this one was louder. He slowly sat up on his bed and squinted his eyes, trying to see through the dark.

His heart stopped when the balcony door opened, but nobody was there. Jimin cautiously stood up and walked towards the balcony. When he was outside, he looked around to see if anyone was there, but no one was.

When he turned around to go back inside, he yelped in shock to find a boy standing in front of him. His eyes widened and he backed up a bit. The boy walked closer to him, trapping him against the railing.

Jimin was about to scream but the boy quickly covered his mouth and pulled him inside, shutting the door and locking it this time. Jimin pried his hand away and backed up, eyes wide.

Jimin was speechless, to say the least. The boy sighed and walked to the balcony door, looking through the curtains.

"W-Who are you?" Jimin whispered trying not to wake up his mother.

"Suga." He answered quickly, not paying Junín the slightest attention.
"Excuse me?" Jimin asked kind of shocked. Yoongi turned back towards Jimin, looking at him with a stern face.

"That's what you can call me. Suga." He said, now completely facing the smaller boy.

"Why are you here, Suga?" Jimin asked, still being cautious with the stranger. Suga noticed this and sighed again.

"You can chill. I'm not gonna kill you or something." He said as he rolled his eyes.

"Oh, sorry, you kinda just broke into my house at six in the morning and scared the hell out of me. I'll just have a seat and let you carry on." Jimin sassed.

Suga just stared at him. He wasn't used to people talking to him like that, but then again Jimin doesn't know who he is. He kinda liked it.

"Aren't you a little too young to say bad words." Yoongi threw back at the boy. Jimin scowled at him.

"Why are you in my house exactly?" Jimin questioned as he hesitantly took a step back.

"Because I can't go back to mine."

"And why is that?" He pushed.

"Because this isn't my sector." Suga watched the boy freeze in place. Jimin bites his lip and without warning, tries to run out of his room, but Suga didn't let that happen.

Before Jimin reaches the door, Suga appears in front of him, blocking his path.

"What? You were just— I-"

"I can't let you tell anyone. They'll kill me." He interrupted. Both of them stared into each other's eyes for a moment. Jimin searched the others eyes, looking for any sign of truth. He sighed before he backed away from the door and flopped onto his bed.

"I won't tell anyone, but you have to tell me about yourself." Jimin said as he sat up on the bed. He hesitated before motioning Suga to come over.

"You gotta tell me about yourself too." He said as he walked over and sat on the floor in front of Jimin's bed.

"You first." They both said in unison. Jimin blushed a bit. Luckily it was still dark outside so the other didn't notice.

"You." Jimin spoke quietly and waited for Suga to start. He took a deep breath before talking.

"Well, my real name is Yoongi. I'm from district twelve, my power is magic, I'm nineteen, and I don't like people." He said in a monotone voice. Jimin made a tiny, inaudible 'oh okay'.

"Well... I'm Jimin. I'm from district three, obviously. My power is energy, and I'm sixteen. That's it I guess..." he looked up the see that Yoongi was staring directly at him the whole time.

"What?" He tried to hide the fact that the other was intimidating him.

"Don't be a brat." Yoongi spoke. Jimin rolled his eyes at the older and fell back on his bed.

"How long will you be here?" Jimin asked as he yawned. Yoongi shrugged, even though Jimin couldn't see.

"I have no idea." He admitted. Jimin sighed in response. After a minute of silence, Jimin slipped out of his bed and went to the closet. He opened it and pulled out two fluffy blankets.

"Stand up." Jimin said half asleep. Yoongi didn't argue and stood up, letting Jimin spread the blankets on the floor and grab a pillow off his bed for Yoongi to sleep on.

"Thanks." He said as he laid down on the floor.

"Mm. Goodnight." Jimin spoke softly to the boy who was laying on the soft pallet made for him on the floor.

"Night." Yoongi said, thinking Jimin was going straight to sleep. Little did he know the boy would lay awake all night, half out of fear, half so he could keep an eye on the man sleeping on his bedroom floor.