veintisiete

Finn

It felt so good to see her again, to hold her.

"I believe you," A tear slid down her cheek. "And I forgive you."

Hearing that felt like a weight lifted. Those three words were something I was waiting to hear and didn't think I'd hear them for a long time.

I pulled away and looked at her.

"Th-thank you." I smiled. She looked at me. I looked into her eyes and down at her lips. I hesitantly leaned it. I felt like I was about to kiss her for the first time again. The same nervous feeling in my stomach, the same worry if she would be okay with it. I held onto her waist tighter.

I leaned in and kissed her. She started to pull away, then came back. I felt a jolt of excitement, happiness. I missed her so much.

"I missed you." She pulled away.

"I missed you too." I smiled, leaning in again.

Y/N

We sat on the couch and started talking.

"You're im rehab?" I asked. He nodded.

"Evergreen." He said.

"Did you go there yourself?" I didn't know he was in rehab. I thought he was still living here.

"No, I drank a lot after I talked to you at Wyatt's house. I got alcohol poisoning. The neighbors found me passed out in the kitchen. They called an ambulance and when I woke up at was at Evergreen." He looked down.

"Hey," I grabbed his hand. "I'm proud of you."

He looked up at me and smiled.

"Thank you for forgiving me. And understanding. I didn't think you would." He said quietly.

"Finn, I know you've always wanted to stop drinking. That's why I believed you. I know you." I hugged him.

"Y/N?" He pulled away. "C-Can you visit me? At rehab?"

"I-"

"You don't have to if you don't want to." He said quickly. "I was just asking."

"Do you want me to?" I looked at him.

"More than anything." He smiled, nodding.

"Okay then." I smiled back.

"Visitation is this Saturday." He seemed so excited.

That was when it hit me

Finn never had anyone visit him. No one ever went to see him.

I couldn't imagine what it was like to see other families come together and not be able to see your own. It broke my heart to imagine him alone.

"I'll be there. I promise." I squeezed his hand.

"I promise I'll be better. I can't say sorry enough to you for what I did. I spent two years thinking about it. I'm so sorry. It won't ever happen again, it shouldn't have happened in the first place. But I promise, I'll be better." He bit his lip.

"It's okay, baby." I pushed hair out of his face.

"I don't deserve you." He smiled at me weakly. I looked at him.

He was thinner and paler than usual. His eyes looked dull and tired.

"Don't say that." I wiped a tear away from his cheek. He hugged me again

"You're so forgiving." He said. "I love you so much."

"I love you too." I rubbed his back.

We talked for hours. He asked me about the kids, Jessica and Wyatt's baby, Chosen and Sofia's wedding.

"A girl?" He smiled.

"Yeah, they named her Lela." I showed him a picture.

"She looks exactly like Wyatt." He laughed. "They have the same noodle hair."

I looked back at the picture.

"She's cuter." I shrugged.

"What about Chosen and Sophia? When did they get married?" He asked.

"Last year in June." I pulled up pictures of their wedding. "Look."

He grabbed my phone and looked at the pictures.

"They look so happy." He scrolled through them.

"Chosen cried during the vows." I chuckled.

"Really?" He laughed.

"It took him ten minutes for him to say his. It wasn't that long either, I helped him write them. He turned a solid three minutes into ten." I smiled.

He looked up at the clock.

"Shit." He mumbled.

"What?" I asked.

"I have to be back in ten minutes." He gave me my phone and stood up.

"I can take you, if you want." I offered.

"I'll walk it's fine." He shook his head.

"No, I want to take you. It's getting dark out." I insisted. He smiled and we headed into our car.

"Take a left here." He pointed. I turned and saw it. Evergreen.

"Thank you Y/N. For everything." He smiled.

Finn

I didn't want her to go. We spent three hours together but it wasn't enough. I missed her.

"I'll see you on Saturday." She assured me. I smiled.

I got out and watched her drive away. I turned around and walked in.

I made my way over to Evans office to give him the paper.

"Hi Finn." He smiled.

"Hi Evan, how've you been?" I asked. He looked at me, surprised.

"Great," he chuckled. "I assume you are too?"

"I am. I haven't been this happy in so long." I smiled.

"Well don't just stand there, tell me about it." He sat in his chair. I sat down across his desk.

"I saw her." My face was starting to hurt from how much I'd been smiling. "I went out to the house and she showed up. I saw her and she said that she forgave me. I felt like I had a weight lifted from my shoulders. I got to hug her. She said she'd visit me on Saturday."

"I'm happy for you." Evan smiled. "You'd been beating yourself up about this for quite some time, I'm glad you got this release. And I can't wait to hear about the visit."

"Oh, here's the paper." I handed him the slip. He took it, signed it and put it in his desk

"When I saw her I felt like I could relax. She was so understanding and caring." I couldn't believe how lucky I was to have her in my life. She was everything I had ever wanted and more.

"Y/N sounds like a real one." Evan nodded.

"She's the best thing that's ever happened to me."

hi guys <3

quarantine is boring. anyways if you guys are nervous or scared, stay positive. this mainly effects elders, babies and people with weaker immune systems, other medical issues and issues with lungs. the death rate is 3.5% so it's really not that high. and everyone in between is not likely to have anything happen to them. stay calm, i understand this is a scary time for everyone but remain calm and positive.

anyways I'm sure you guys are tired of hearing about that so let's move on :)

HOW ARE YOU GUYS FEELING ABOUT THE BOOK AT THIS POINT. what do you think is gonna happen? gimme your thoughts. i love reading em :)

also, im planning on writing some of my own original books, so if you guys could check them out I'd really appreciate it :) they won't be out anytime soon, i wanna finish this book before i start another. I'll still be doing fan fics but i also wanna move onto my own thing yk?

anyways, take care bbys 💕
-k❤️