doce

Y/N's POV

Tw: violence

"I-I'm sorry." He tightened his grip on my hair. His fist landed hard on my cheek, again.

"You feel big and bad now? Huh?" He pulled my hair.

"I'm sorry, just s-stop. Pl-please." I begged. He laughed, letting go of my hair. He threw me to the ground. My already hurting cheek slamming onto the cold wood floor.

He walked out , slamming the door. I felt so weak and helpless.

How did I get here? How did all of this happen?

My right cheek was throbbing, my scalp hurt. My whole body was in pain. Why was he doing this? He swore he would never be like his dad, he's doing the exact same. I didn't like seeing Mason get scared when he saw Finn, I didn't liked getting scared when I saw him.

——————

Wyatt's POV

"Go to sleep." Jessica giggled.

"Excuse you, I'm not done talking to the baby." I said, turning back to her stomach

"Anyways, Mom and I went to the store and started looking at cribs for you. We found some really nice ones I think you'd really like. I already started painting your room. It's yellow. I think it's a happy color, I hope you'll like it. It's getting kinda late, we should probably go to sleep. I love you." I kissed her stomach. I looked up at Jessica.

"I guess I love you too." I kissed her. She laughed, rolling her eyes.

"Five months." Jessica sighed. "They've gone by so fast. I can't wait to hold the baby, to find out if it's a boy or a girl. I can't wait to see you stress over someone else."

"I don't stress, I care for." I corrected.

"You think we'll be good parents?" She looked at me.

"Of course. You know, I've been parenting Y/N since the day she was born. You're the oldest sibling too, you took care of your siblings. We've been parents our whole lives." I hugged her.

"But it's different now. It's like we can just take the baby to our parents when we don't know what to do." Her worried eyes looked at me.

"I'm telling you babe, we're gonna be fine. No ones ever ready to be a parent. It's one of those things where you have to learn as you go. But we'll be fine, we have each other." I grabbed her hand and kissed it.

"I don't know what I did to deserve you." She smiled.

"And I don't know what I did to be lucky enough to have you in my life." I smiled back.

The woman I love has my baby growing inside her. I didn't know what true happiness was until now. The two most important people in my life at this moment were right in front of me and I could not be happier.

bro i got summer school and practice in a few hours😔

it's gonna be hot as hell😔

anyways, are you guys enjoying these frequent updates. i might slow them down again to create suspense 😝