"That's correct she hasn't done anything wrong." After a moment of them staring at him, silently pleading for answers, Dave gave one look at Daisy's large doe eyes and sighed. "All I can say is someone wanted her moved and it was in everyone's best interest to do so apparently."

Daisy immediately knew who it was. A quick glance across the room presented Seth leaning against the wall with crossed arms and a look of approval on his face. She knew it was time to admit defeat.

Her and Seth were no more.

~~~

It was a long quiet walk to Daisy's cell, soon to be her old one. Her finger wringed with anxiety while she wracked her brain for ways to greet her new cell mate.

Though she'd miss her Seth terribly, it would make the situation a lot easier to handle if it brought her a new friend. She supposed a change of scenery might be welcomed, even if all the walls were the same.

Inside her room was empty - emptier still without the sound of her giggles as Seth tickled her. Playful torture he liked to call it, where as she would simply call it torture.

Her usual mess of blankets and pillows were on her bunk too. Despite her mothers usual tellings off, she was never one to make the bed. Seth's singular pillow was on the top bunk as he insisted on sleeping away from her no matter how much she cried for cuddles. At the time, the apparent break up was nothing but words for the naïve girl.

He silently forced her to take his blanket. No matter how many times she threw it loosely over his large body, she woke up when both their blankets on tucked around her, always making her think he couldn't be that mad at her surely.

Oh how she was wrong.

It was painful and quite impossible to sleep in a cold and dark prison and even worse yet without protective arms and the man attached to them. Maybe any other time she wouldn't have cried like a baby, begging for cuddles but Daisy couldn't help it when the fear and lonliness crept in the room like a thick fog.

She gave herself the pass for looking like a clingy girlfriend. Well, ex-girlfriend now she supposed.

She picked up her books and threw the on her thin blanket, leaving the other cover on Seth's bed. She contemplated taking the cow stuffy but the painful reminder was too much. Her toothbrush was her only over belonging and along with her pillow, she wrapped everything up creating a sad little sack.

"O-ok, I'm ready," she said to the prison guard, with a timid smile. Daisy put on a pretence of happiness, falsely hoping that it would transform her mood.

They silently walked to the mystery new cell, leaving the scared girl in her own thoughts. She wondered if she'd have a cell mate or if she'd be alone. If there was a cell mate, could they be friends? Perhaps it wouldn't be so bad if she kept a positive mindset.

Most people were now in their rooms, while the stranglers walked around her, making her careful not to trip over her own feet. The large blanket parcel made it difficult to even see them.

It was only a few cells over, not that far from her original one but far enough for it to feel completely foreign to her. No Seth in sight.

To her relief, there wasn't anyone in the cell and if she did have a cell mate, he was very tidy. There wasn't much signs of life apart from a nearly put together bottom bunk.

She forced a little excitement about being a top bunker.

"Ok little miss, I'll leave you too it then. Go to your lesson when you're done settling in," Dave said firmly and then left.