Chapter 2 (Edited)

Lloyd's POV

'Because.. I-I- I'm afraid I'll fall in love with them..' I sighed.

(Y/n)'s POV

I hear them bickering about who'll talk to him. I walk up to them, and say, "Maybe... I could talk to him.." They all just looked at me so surprised. "What? You don't think a girl can handle it?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Uh, heh.. Sen-" Kai tried to speak but got interrupted.

"It's a great idea, but afterwards. See me." Wu just walked away so calmly. It confused me. Even the ninja were shocked. "Uh then... Off I go..?" I say.

"Uh.. yeah, good luck!" Kai shouted as I walked off.

• • •

I knock on his door. "Who is it." Lloyd shouted, and I open the door. "Oh. It's you," he rolled his eyes.

"Look I just wanted to apologize for just coming here with Jay, because I know you weren't to happy," I stoped. "And, I uh. I understand if you don't want me here." I looked down to the ground. He said nothing, after a bit I start hearing a voice in my head, it sounded like his, It was like he was talking to me in his head. All I remember him saying was stuff about a Hurumi girl. "Well I'm going to go now." I finished having so many questions to ask. I walked out of his room and out on the main deck of the bounty.

Lloyd's POV

'I couldn't just speak with her after being so angry. I mean I'm glad she apologized but.. I still don't forgive her!' I placed back and forth around the room. "What am I going to do." I sighed, and I plopped on my bed.

(Y/n)'s POV

"Thanks for inviting me to stay, but I really don't think I should stay." I sighed starting to leave.

"Hey, wait!" Jay ran as fast as he could grabbed my wrist and pulled me. He put his hand on my face. "Don't go, you just got here." Jay looked saddened.

"But Lloyd doesn't want me here," I looked deeply in his eyes, and he put his hand down. Kai walked over.

"Just because Lloyd doesn't want you here you're leaving? That shouldn't stop you." Kai crosses his arms. "So please. Just stay." Kai tried to convince me.

"Alright, I guess. If there's any problems I'm leaving," I looked serious, and look at Jay specifically.

"Alright, alright! Just stop scaring me!" Jay shouted, and I laughed.

"Sorry," I smiled. "Now if you'll excuse me I need to talk to your Sensei." I walked away.

• • •

I walked over to Wu to find him drinking tea. "Uh, you wanted to speak to me?" I looked at him, and he stood up and started walking off, and I stood there tilting my head. He turns around to look at me.

"Aren't you coming?" He asked.

"Oh, yes!" I ran over, and nervously laughed.

• • •

We walked into this quiet room, it was so peaceful I zoned out on him.

"Uh hello?" He said hitting my head with his staff.

"Huh, oh, uh, sorry, I haven't been at a place so peaceful in a really long time," I frowned. "Anyways what were you going to say to me!" I tried changing the subject.

"I want you apart of the team." Wu stared deeply into my eyes, but I was too shocked to give an answer. "Okay well, training starts tomorrow!" He smiled, and started walking.

"What?! Wait, but I still have so many questions!" I tried to tell him, but he just walked off leaving me confused, and with so many questions. "Great!" I angrily shouted. "I don't even know where my room is, and how can a guy just be so calm! I mean what's wrong with him! I-" I look to see a girl with black hair looking at me, with widened eyes. "Uh.. how long have you been standing there?.." I said nervously, and I got no answer just a girl with a shocked look on her face. "You know what nevermind uh you totally never saw that!" I laughed.

"I was just supposed to show you where you'll be staying, and I'm Nya." She said.

"Oh uh, well Nya it's nice to meet you," I smiled. "I'm Y/n." I implied.

"Yeah, you too, follow me to your room." Nya walked out of this peacefully weird room, and I follow her into a room next to it. "Here you are!" Nya smiled to me a left me there alone.

To be continued...