Meeting

*Izuku's Pov*

  I cross my fingers and pray to All Might Please don't let Kacchan be in my class, Please All Might. Taking a deep breath I open the door to class 1-A where I will spend the next few years. As I walk in my sensitive nose gets invaded by all of the dominate scents rushing off of Kacchan who's feet where propped up on a desk, leaving a shoe mark on the desk. The blue haired boy wearing black rectangular glasses waves his hands around In a strange manner as to show he was upset or impassioned about what he was saying to the blonde.

Trying not to flinch as I sit down in my seat and listen to their yelling. "How could you disrespect these desks by putting your feet on them, by acting like a rebel your making our prestigious School look bad, don't you care ?!" Glasses shouts at Katsuki who couldn't care less about what the blue haired male had to say.

  "Fuck off, I don't give a shit!!" Katsuki says leaning farther back in his chair. My body suddenly wants to get up and sprint out the door because I felt indirectly threatened...as silly as that sounds. I lean backwards out of fear and fall out of my chair, me tumbling onto the floor as a reaction. That got everyone's attention who was talking or sitting by themselves , "Stupid stupid stupid" I silently curse my self under my breath.

  A girl with brown hair runs up to me with a slight worry, "Oh my, need help getting up?" She asks holding out her hand gently, I nod my  head and take her hand then suddenly I feel weightless and the girl pulls me up effortlessly, it was amazing. "Sorry bout that, I just wasn't sure if I could lift you up" She smiles warmly at me "I'm Uraraka!"

  I smile shyly back "I'm-"

  "DEKU WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!!" Katsuki finally notices me with rage plastered on his face, finished with his argument as it would seem.

I squeak a little in surprise and fear at the same time "H-h-hi K-kacchan!" He stands up and holds me against the wall with an evil look in his eyes.

  "I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU NOT TO COME HERE SHITTY DEKU!!" He roars in my face releasing powerful dominace hormones. I feel my head bowing slightly at the pressure of an alpha, No! You can fight him!!  I grit my teeth and look him in the eyes with a small bit of confidence.

  "What's going on here?..." I look over Kacchan's shoulder and see a bicolor haired boy, with heterochromia eyes looking at us with a confused and concerned expression

  Kacchan drops me to the ground and spins around to face a new Alpha that he deemed a threat. "Stay out of this!!" He warns a growl slipping out of his throat.

  The boy releases a cloud of protective and warning scents into the air, burning my nose along with a sweet minty freshness that was the boy's personal scent. "Or what?..." The boy says it as if he really didn't know.

  Kacchan glares at the other Alpha before huffing and throwing himself back onto his chair, he doesn't have enough time to fight a fellow alpha for dominance.

  "Th-th-thanks" I mumble to the boy, standing up from the ground shyly and sitting down again everyone in the class resuming what they were doing before.

  Uraraka looks at me worried but then sits down as our homeroom teacher comes in looking tired.

  The Alpha male sits next to me and releases calming hormones into the air. I sniff the vanilla scented air and relax. "What was that about" the Alpha asks me, his voice soothingly mellow. He leans closer to me to hear my words.

  I feel my self flush a little as our knees brush ever so slightly, god being an omega is hard sometimes "K-k-kacchan d-doesn't like me that m-much" I curse my stuttering and I have to remind myself not to project my fear scents into the air or everyone would realize that I'm an Omega. Oh wait! I took those pills early so I shouldn't be able to release any scents, just like a Beta. I smile to myself forgetting that an Alpha was right next to me, this was going to be a dificult year.

  "That was more than someone simply disliking another person" He mummers to me with concern lacing his calming voice.

  "Yes well, we have know each other sense childhood and we don't get along very well." I mutter back with a soft chuckle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

well that was the first chapter that I edited by the way!! please consider reading the original by @InsomnicDemon its honestly amazing and thats why when I learned it was discontinued that I had to keep the legacy going lol