"Anyways," said Aurelie, when she saw I'll live. "You can't say it's more difficult than managing Daniel Ricciardo. Yesterday he basically harassed random people of the paddock with his random striptease dance."

"Oh, we saw that!" Britta said with pure amusement. "Mattia thanked all his gods Daniel is not doing all that in a red overall."

This made all of us giggle. I knew exactly what she meant, that guy was unbelievable. He was so crazy and unrestrictable. But the same time he was incredibly funny, polite and friendly. I also loved spending time with him. At least most of the times, if I don't count the occasions when he was a complete idiot and seemed like he couldn't even form proper words in my presence. God, I wish I knew what's on his mind.

What's on his mind? Fuck, Clara, now where is this coming from? - I thought as I realised I'm still grinning like a fool. I tried to wave away these strange, new thoughts with looking around.

I walked at the back, the other four girls were heading in the direction of what seemed like the one to the Ferrari Motorhome. I looked at the red building with some reasonable doubts.

"Girls, what's the plan?" I asked suspiciously. Vicki turned back to look at me, raising her eyebrows.

"Where were you in the last five minutes? We are going to have the best espresso in the paddock!" She nodded her head to the direction of Britta and Mia. "They invited all of us for breakfast! It's so kind! This was your condition on agreeing in all this, you remember, right?"

Right. Of course, I remembered, but nobody told me we're going to have breakfast behind enemy lines. I nodded, not so convincing.

"It's so exciting," Vicki grinned. "I never dined at Ferrari. But hey, don't tell Christian, OK?" she added. I promised, and sighed as we stepped over the threshold of the Italian team.

The Ferrari's cafeteria was way bigger than the one we had at Red bull. Huge windows let the sunshine in, enlightening the long bar with smiling baristas, all busy with brewing amazing smelling coffees. We stood in the line, and noticed a few heads turned in our direction. Britta managed the situation easily, waving a bit and introducing us to some curious engineers. Everyone seemed to be interested in some new faces.

Finally, after some chit chat we sat down to a table next to the vast windows. I looked around to check if Charles was anywhere near, but I didn't see him. I was still angry - not at him but mostly at myself - about last night, letting my feelings take me away and literally longing for him. I vowed it was a one night stand - OK, multiple night stand. But definitely no strings attached and yesterday I was missing him. I gulped at the thought.

"Did you see how many types of omelette do these guys have?" Aurelie asked as she sat down, with three different types of eggs waiting on her plet. She took a look at mine, only with a few pieces of fruits on it.

"What's wrong? You're not eating?" she asked. I shook my head.

"No, not hungry,' I mumbled.

"Britta, what a nice refreshment for the eyes that you brought your friends," out of nowhere, Sebastian Vettel appeared at our table. It turned out everyone knew him from before, so I was the only one who got introduced. He shook my hand briefly.

"It's nice to meet you, Clara," his smile was honest. "I hope you girls visit us more in the future. Way too many gigolos here if you ask me," he said and winked at me. He exchanged a few words with Britta in German then he looked in the direction of the door and quickly excused himself saying he needs to start his warm up asap. And with that he jogged away.

He just left when Charles entered the cafeteria with the Ferrari's team principal Mattia Binotto. They didn't notice us first, but after turning to find a seat, the young Monégasque immediately caught my eye. Visible surprise appeared on his face, and I tried to show an apologetic grimace to show him that it wasn't my idea to come here, and that I'm sorry.