「Chapter Fourty Three」

Start from the beginning

"Kacchan.. I really can't think of a way for us to beat Y/n. She has that power move that can make us lose to her in an instant.. But.. She's not using it."

"It's a robot. Not Y/n."

"But before you give up, we can at least try using my power! You can't say you're okay with losing! You're you because you never give in. You're always fighting.. The most amazing hero always wins. You've been saying those words since we were little kids! Even though we're fighting against Y/n as a villain.. We can't let it get to us. You can't let it get to you! How can you give up now?!"

Katsuki let out a cry as he sent out an explosion and punched the wall next to Izuku's head.

"I won't say it again, so listen you useless nerd. Y/n's power doubled is insane.. Even now it is. No matter where you try to run and hide, there's no way she won't get us."

"Yeah, but-! We don't stand a chance in combat! I mean, you saw her back there! You can't keep exploding her Pheromones-!"

"Shut the hell up before I kill you!! She won't be stopped by anything less than a full power attack. She's giving us hints, that's why she keeps using her special move. I learned that earlier with my mini blasts. So.."

Y/n ran throughout the stage, looking around for the two team members.

Katsuki blasted himself out from the alley and yelled, "You're going the wrong way!!"

"Is that supposed to be a sneak attack, Bakugo?" She took his blasts but it didn't harm her. However, she noticed that one of his grenades was missing.

"Deku!!" Katsuki yelled. Izuku came up behind Y/n with the grenade on him instead.

"So this is the game, huh?!" She gasped.

"Shoot now!!"

Izuku pulled off the trigger, "I'm sorry Y/n!"

A huge explosion erupted throughout the stage, Izuku got stabbed in the shoulder by one of the pieces.

"Geez, he really uses this thing?!" Izuku gasped.

"Run you idiot!!" Katsuki blasted himself away.

"Oh, right!" Izuku followed.

"That got me.." The robot's legs shook as she regained composure, "A compromise between running and fighting, that's not bad.. Their cooperation now will be a huge step for them in the future. This is just the first stage. A starting point." Y/n collapsed to the ground, "S-Shutting down.. Agh, get up BOT-0217!" She got up, about to use one last attack before shutting down.

. . .

Y/n's heart was pounding in her chest- suddenly becoming extremely fearful as she watched her robotic version of herself turn into all Pheromone, "How can a robot do that?!" She gasped.

She watched as the robot traveled at immense speeds.

"There's no way that attack K.O'ed her! When she catches up to us, it'll be my turn to blast that robot to hell with a gauntlet."

"Interesting!" Y/n was right up next to him, "And then what will you do, Bakugo?" The explosion sent by Katsuki was ineffective since she was pure Pheromone, "Don't tell me you're surprised. With these robotic features, I'm nowhere near as fast, but.." She tapped on her mask to show her dilated pupils, "My villainous motivation will surely allow me to defeat the two of you! Alright heroes, it's time for you both to die!"

Katsuki sent Explosions her way constantly while Izuku punched her with great force, but to no avail did it do anything to her. She regained solid back in her arm and smashed them down to the ground. The smoke cleared and Y/n had Izuku by the arm and Katsuki under her foot.