☠Four☠

Luke's POV~

While going to class, I saw Ashton looking down, not smiling, and all things sad people do. It was kinda stupid if you think about it.

I mean, all he did was lose a friend, big deal. He shouldn't go all depressed over it, he can always just find another friend.

Calum and I had class with Ashton and I just happened to sit behind him, seeing only his sad face everytime it turned around and the back of his head.

The teacher was saying some random shit that barley anyone cared to listen for, I just kept looking at Ashton. Not in this loving way, not at all, more of the opposite. I kept trying to kick the back of his legs to get his attention, but he kept trying to scoot his legs further away.

"Stop," he mumbled, but I didn't.

"Why do I have to, freak?" I whispered back, still bugging him. I can barley see tears about to come out of his eyes.

"My day has been bad enough just, please, stop?" his voice was weak but not enough for me to stop.

During the whole time, I kept bugging him, not caring. His eyes were getting more and more watery at every comment I said to him.

The last thing I said to him was the thing that made him break.

"It's not that I care what's happening to you, or your cuts."

He obviously didn't want to burst into tears, just ran out of the classroom. I didn't bother to go after him, I'd be worthless.

"Too far dude!" Calum yelled, probably going after Ashton. But I didn't care, I barley ever care, cause I doubt he has any of the same problems I do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THIS WAS TRIGGERING
I'M SORREH
MY WRITING SUCKS BTW