☠Two☠

Luke's POV~

As I walked into my house, my dad didn't seem too happy with me. It was nothing new. He always got mad at me for something or he always just didn't accept me.

"So you have a girlfriend?" He looked at me curiously and all I could do was nod. His voice was kind of disappointed but not as mad.

"Do you still like guys?" Now his voice got lightly deeper. I just nodded again. He never excepted the fact that I find both boys and girls attractive. Ever since I told him, he never really cared for me, just hurt me both mentally and physically.

"But why, son? It's not right for the same genders to like one another, it's disgusting." He said with a gross expression. "Even your mother doesn't like how you find boys in a sexual way."

"My mom hasn't said anything about it, she's always too drunk. And I'm not full on gay, I find girls attractive too. I don't see what's so wrong for me to like both genders!" My voice was louder.

It was louder than it should of been. My dad wasn't happy with it. So he hit me.

It hurt, but it was normal. It didn't hurt as much as usual. But it's a pain that has been around for a few months now.

"Such a disgrace!" He yelled and it hit me once again. "Go to your room, don't come back down til' tomorrow." I nodded with the tears in my eyes and ran to my room.

"Luke? Luuuuke?" Calum kept asking with his hand waving right in front of my face. I blinked to realize that was just a memory that only happened yesterday.

"Damn, I was saying you're name for like, two minutes."

"Two minutes, not two hundred minutes."

"Well, sassy." Calum said rolling his eyes and Michael just snickered behind me.

We talked for a few until Scarlett came and kissed my cheek. Both Calum and Michael shut up. "Hi baby," she smiled and Calum and Michael still didn't say anything, they stayed silent.

"How are you today?" I tried to start a conversation with her and she just kept responding with a basic 'good' or 'cool'.

I saw Ashton and who I assumed to be his friend on his back and we both made really awkward eye contact.

We both looked away in a instant after the bell rang and Scarlett kissed my cheek and walked to her class and Calum, Michael and I did the same.

The more I was walking, the more it felt like today was going to be a bad day and I wasn't sure why.