sixteen

Indeed, having Lisa in Jennie's life was the best thing ever happens to her, and knowing that she owned Lisa's heart made Jennie the happiest woman in the universe.

Until today, Jennie was thankful that Lisa willing to forgive her—she was born with a golden, forgiving heart.

Which is one of the countless reasons Jennie loves Lisa.

Lisa was known with her patience and calmness, it was a rare sight to see her throw rage, but once she did, it must be a big issue and over the limit that managed to get on her nerve.

For instance, we could see how cold Lisa acted towards Jennie because she had crossed the border.

And angry Lisa is not good, angry Lisa is no fun at all.

Except.....

Jennie's eyes shut wide opened seeing Lisa strolled across the living room towards the kitchen only in Calvin Klein brief boxer and a tank top.

Her piercing eyes landed on Lisa's long leg, seeing the muscles flexed angrily and that thick, juicy thighs such a drool-worthy sight.

Except...

....angry Lisa in bed. She gulped the lump in her throat, wondering what angry Lisa would be in bed.

That ass though....Jennie stared on the firm ass, wishing she could grope it.

Not to be mentioned the muscles of Lisa's bicep that flexing

Lisa walked out from the kitchen with a glass of juice in her hand, she grinned sweetly to Jennie as she sat down next her.

“Disney again?” Lisa grinned as she took a sip before placed the glass down on the coffee table.

She setback with her arms wide opened and laid them on the head of the couch, while her long legs pushed further to relax on the coffee table.

Jennie hummed while nodding her head, her eyes shameless travelled low to Lisa's lap, saw the tempting bulge.

Honestly, it has been a couple of days without love-making and the result was aching and throbbing painfully.

However, after what happened a couple of days ago in Lisa's personal office—Jennie didn't have the gut to initiate it.

It was truly an embarrassment moment.

She didn't want Lisa to think of her as a sex freak that only loves this part of the relationship.

Jennie loves every part in this relationship and that goes to her up and down, her best and worst, her flaw and everything.

She loves Lisa for who she is.

But Jennie can't deny, the brunette was a really good kisser and incredibly skilful in bed.

Lisa always being gentle, careful, soft and ensured Jennie earns the pleasure that she deserves.

How Jennie wished Lisa being a little bit rough and screwed her brain out.

Jennie shook her head Stop Jennie! You have to respect Lisa!

Lisa puzzled with the woman sudden behaviour, but found it adorable—perhaps Jennie was engrossed with the movie.

The brunette only smiled and puller her lover closer, she pecked Jennie's lips and head, then let Jennie hugged her side with her legs rested across Lisa's thigh.

The taller one took this opportunity to massage Jennie's calf, smoothed her palms upon the silky skin.

She had no idea at how that delicious rub turned Jennie on.