seven

Countless days of a sleepless night and worn-out body seemed like gone out of Lisa and Jennie right when they fell into each other's arms.

Those two slept soundly with a warmth that radiated from each of them for the first time, Jennie felt like she actually sleeps.

Eventually, Lisa overslept and decided to take a leave from work. After all, she was dying to be with Jennie all-day long.

Those two continue to sleep in the bedroom, again the nostalgia of many memories flooded Jennie's mind.

She felt bless seeing Lisa in this room once again, everything seem perfect now.

Jennie was glad that Lisa overslept, honestly, she wished to be in Lisa's protective arms until the end of the day.

But she needed to wake up and prepared breakfast-It felt nostalgic, she remembered their marriage life.

How she wished she could turn back time and never agree with the divorce, it was like the biggest mistake she has ever done.

“Lisa, breakfast is ready.” Jennie entered the room but found no Lisa, she then heard the bathroom slide open.

“Really? Good, because I'm starving.” Lisa giggled while drying up her damp brunette hair with the provided towel in the bathroom.

Jennie could see and smell that Lisa just took a fresh shower, but the last night outfit got a deep furrow formed on her forehead.

“Why are you still wearing these clothes? It dirty, probably stain with my drool. Wait, I'll prepare a fresh set for you.”

With that, Jennie paced to the walk-in closet.

“Here.” With a gummy smile, the shorter girl handed Lisa a set of oversized shirt and sweatpants.

“Thank you.” Lisa returned the smile and began to walk to the bathroom but resisted by Jennie's hand encircled her wrist.

“You can change here.” Jennie smiled innocently, while Lisa's face at the very moment was flushed and warm in embarrassment.

The brunette nervously fiddled with the clothes in her hands while so often stole few daring glances on Jennie.

Jennie still smiled innocently while looked at Lisa with adoration eyes "umm...o-okay..." Said Lisa sheepishly as she began to take off her T-shirt.

The realisation hit Jennie, caused her eyes to grow big and face also as flushed as Lisa's. She cupped her face “Y-yah! You stupid!” and sprinted out of the bedroom.

Lisa scratched her scalp in confusion “She is so weird...” mumbled Lisa and continued taking off her T-shirt.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

“So...why Daisy?” asked Lisa abruptly between chew, Jennie almost chocked on her milk “W-what...?” Jennie fixed her posture and tucked a string of hair behind her ears.

“You didn't tell me about why you pretended to be Daisy yet.” Lisa asked leisurely and ravished another portion of pancake.

“....it's not that important, you don't have to know that. What past is past right?” Jennie presented a convincing smile, deep down wishing that Lisa will slide it go.

“But I'm dying to know why...I mean, if you really wanted to contact me why didn't you directly use your current number? why trouble yourself being somebody else and.....confused me?”

Jennie bit the inside of her cheeks while receiving the questions, she intensely clenched down her spoon “I...I was shy....”

“What??”