PART 33 ⛅

Jason's pov
"Jason listen" demi said grabbing my face. "NO I WANNA STAY WITH U GUYS FOREVER" I said holding on both of them tight. "No Jase, you're time is not over. & i think someone else needs u more than us. Someone who can fix u and u could mend her". I let go, standing as she held my hand leading me to a pond. Jaden following close behind. She swirled the water & I saw a crystal clear image of y/n crying. She was broken holding on to my hand. Praying. My heart broke. " Y/N" I screamed. No response. "HEY I AM ALIVE GOD DAMNIT" "she cant hear u" demi replied with a pained smile. "Jason, you're in between heaven & earth, now its your choice. Either go back & help y/n, or come with us. Choose wisely baby" she gently kissed my forehead while picking up Jaden. I looked at them, then at y/n. My head spinning. I love them both to death I can't choose... Plucking my hair, I remembered y/n. How she took care of my drunk ass twice, how she talked me over to help tame my demons, how she still loved me & stayed strong even though I put her to hella shit. How I felt loved, warm and wanted everytime i held her.  I sighed. I grabbed demi, hugged her, inhaling her scent one last time. "I love u babe, I really do. But I feel like, like, she needs me more. I would like to go back". Demi smiled so big and kissed me passionately. " I'm so proud of u. I am happy u made the right choice but there r consequences". I frowned. "When u're soul interwines with your body, u will forget everything. Her. And whatever happened recently. Only the power of true love can redeem it. U ready for it?" ~~~'
I hoped u like it.