Chapter 11

Taylor P.O.V

I have really stepped out of my comfort zone. I don't and won't let people walk all over me. I feel so much better now that Nia is out of my life, out of this world actually. I feel horrible that Leon had to see me like that though. I don't want him to think that is me.

Today is the day I meet my brothers. After that I'm going to talk to Leon. But right now I'm focused on going to see my brothers.

Me and my dad are driving to his house where we we're all meeting up. I was nervous and excited, I really hope they all like me.

My outfit I wore was some black highwasted shorts with a black Crop top that say " I want you" and some black red and white jordans.

We pulled up at my dads house and got out the car. I tried to walk but my feet wouldn't. That's how scared and nervous I was. Next thing you know my dad is picking me up bridal style and walking towards the door. "What are you doing dad?" I asked him."I'm carrying you to the house. You are nervous and scared and wouldn't move so I'm carrying you." He responded. What he said was true. Once we got in the house dad put me down. "BOYYSS?!" My father yelled really loudly directly in my ear. "We in the game room." They all responded. Here goes nothing. We walked to the game room and the bus was playing the PlayStation. "This is who I want y'all to meet." Dad said. They all looked at me and they controllers dropped. So did their jaws. "Damn she is fine as hell!"They said. I smiled at the comment. "Hey baby. What's yo name?" One of them asked me. "Taylor." I answered. "This is your little sister." Daddy said. "WHAT NIGGA?!" The boys yelled. All my dad did was laugh. "I'm sorry if I disappointed you. " I said. "Naw. Its cool. Its not your fault." One of them said. "I'm Taquan. That's Prince. Over there is Cash. Next to me is Lyod and Tyga. Lastly over there is Zeke." Taquan said to me. I waved at them. I walked over to the game and changed it from basketball to GTA 5. I could feel them watching them my ass so I dropped into a split. All you heard was the boys screaming "Holy shit! And Goddamn!" When I finished I got and grabbed a extra controller. "So are we gonna just sit there and watch me or we gone play some GTA?!" I yelled. They all turned their attention towards the game. "Daddy, can you get me Chinese food please?" I asked not taking my eyes off the game. "Sure what you want?" He asked me. "Actually me and the boys will go."I said to dad. "Why we gotta go Lil sis?" Zeke whined. "Because I said so." I responded. They groaned and got ready to go.

(At the Chinese spot)

We got the restaurant and ordered what we all wanted. We paid for the food and left to go back home. While we were walking home the wind begin to blow, blowing the my hair from the side of my face causing the boys to see my scar luckily they weren't paying attention at least that's what I thought. I looked at lyod and he was about to scream so I covered pulling him back. "Look. I know what looks like and I know its bad but please bro don't say anything." O asked uncovering his mouth. "Why shouldn't I. Who ever did this to you I swear to god I'm going to kill them." Lyod replied. I let out a breath of relief. "Look I swear I'll tell them when we get back to the house I promise okay " I told him. Lyod shook his head and walked off. FUCK!

We got back to the house and everybody went back to the game room where daddy was. We all sat down and began to eat. I couldn't eat until I finally Came clean about what happened to me. I swore that I would tell. "Guys I have something to the y'all." I said standing up. Everyone stopped talking and looked at me. I slowly moved my side bangs from the side if my face that hide my cut. The first person to go off was Taquan. "What the fuck happened to your face?!" Qaun said getting up from his seat. Quan is Taquans nick name. "Shut the hell up and sit the hell down. Let me explain." I said. He sat back down and I explained everything to my brothers. Their boiled and my dad got mad again too.