The Date

Taylor outfit in the MM

Taylor P.O.V
I put on my indigo purple colored bodycon dress with blue stripped red bottoms. And my other jewlrey. My hair was in big tight curls. Some red lipstick and eyeliner. I don't need mascara cause my eyelashes is long as fuck anyway. I was ready. I took my galaxy off the charger and looked to see it was 7:58. I went downstairs and daddy was already down there. He took pictures of me and I took selfies with him. Made a collage and put on Facebook and Instagram.

I heard the beep so I knew that the limo was outside. I walked out and the driver was holding the door open for me. I got in and he closed the door. The car pulled off As I waited to arrive at my destination. I stepped out the limo to be greeted with a lakeshore and dinner table with lit candles and low music. Leon appeared from around me and kissed my lips. "Hey beautiful you look gorgeous." Leon said to me. I smiled and said "thank you baby" we walked to the table and he pulled out my seat for me. We sat down and ate talked and laughed. Just enjoying eachothers company. This is what I love about him. Hes so gentle and kind. Not everything is about sex with him.

*3hourslater*
Its been three hours and we been finished dinner and desert. It was delicious. Desert was pumpkin and apple pie with cinnamon and chocolate drizzle. I was in love. We had some champagne and were just talking and walking. "Its getting late we should go and besides I have another surprise for u at home." He said with a smirk.

The limo pulled up and we got in driving off to the house. We pulled up and got out. The walk way was filled with light candles and white rose petals. Leon led the way and we got in the house. The lights were dim and it smelt like vanilla and candy yams. Lol. Leon wrapped his arm around me and kissed my neck. He whispered dirty things into my ear while biting on it. I giggled and blushed. My panties were drenched by now. He picked me up. Instantly wrapping my legs around him. The kiss was never broken. It was filled with some love and gentleness. We got to the bedroom and he gently laid me down. He hovered over me as he unzipped my dress since the zipper was in the front. After my dress was off I was left in nothing but my bra and panties. I unbuttoned my bra and took it off throwing to the side. Leon kissed me and made his way down. He sucked on my nipple and I was in heaven. It felt soo good. He kissed down my stomach. Once he got to my panties he took em off with his teeth. Kissng in between my legs and up and down my thighs. He licked my kat lightly and I moaned. Licking and sucked on me I was on cloud nine. His tounge worked wonders and magic. He spelt his name and as soon as he got to the "N" I squirted all over his mouth and he licked it up. Going right back at It. I tried to back away but he had a killer grip on my hips. To keep me in place. I squirmed And moved around but He wouldn't let me go. A few seconds later I came and he licked me clean. He came up and kissed me with tounge And everything. Im not gonna lie. I taste good. I took off his boxers and threw them off to the side. Grabbing his member in my hand I licked the tip and he grunted. Working my my magic he came in no time and I swallowed him. He flipped us over and put a condom on before going into me. I moaned and screamed his name. Then he started to go from the back.
"What's my name!!?" I moaned and said " LEON!!"
"NOPE WRONG ANSWER! WATS MY NAME??" I couldn't even say anything I was moaning to much. He rammed inside me and asked me again "WATS MY NAME?!" "AHHHHHHH ITS DADDY!!!"
"Good" he didn't stop though. Was kept going at it all night until about 9:00. Omg he's the best.