Chapter 22

Taylors dogs in the picture.

Taylor P.O.V

I couldnt believe it. There laid the three most beautiful puppy pit bulls I ever seen. They were the exact puppies I was looking at 2 weeks ago in the mall with Leon. I can't believe he bought them. It was 2girls and 1boy. I squealed in happiness the puppies looked up at me with the most prettiest blue eyes I've ever seen. They got up and scattered towards me. I bent down and picked them up. They are so beautiful. I'm gonna name the girls Mimi and dynasty. And the boys name is Dre. "Daddy did you know about this?" I asked turning around with my babies still in my hands. "Yes I did baby. SUPRISE!!" He said with a big smile plastered on his face. I smiled again. I truly love Leon and daddy for this. I can finally say I know what love is again. I took my babies upstairs and put them bed. They were out like a light after I fed them their milk. I took a picture and put it on Instagram captioning it "my baby suprise for me. They are so beautiful.❤"
Less than 2 minutes later the likes started coming in like crazy. So far I got 272+ and 50+ comments on the pic. I put my phone on the charger took my robe off and went into the bathroom. Stripping from my bra and panties turned the hot water and stepped in the shower closing the glass door behind me. The window started fogging up. I washed up with my sex and strawberry scented body wash from bath&body works. Once I got to my treasure I decided I should please myself. It wouldn't hurt. I began to rub it slowly in circles. My eyes rolled back. It felt good. I stuck one finger in.... Then two..... I started pumping in and out slowly then I sped up. I was moaning by now and I was on heaven. After another 5 minutes I came on my fingers. Washing them off I began to wash the rest of my body. Once I was done I got out and wrapped my plush red towel around me. I stepped into my room and let my towel drop to my red black and and white plush carpet floor. Walking into my closet.

Just a filler/cliffy. I'm soooo Sorry I haven't updataded in a LOOOONNNNNGGG time but I will start updating wayyy more often I promise.

Thugbabyboo a.k.a Shaniya