Nose Job

Summer's eyes dragged over her face as she stood straight looking in the mirror. She couldn't believe what she just did. Honestly she could hear everyone telling her it was a 'bad idea' but she didn't give a flying fuck. There was only one person who's opinion mattered to her. Y/n.

Sighing while shaking her head,she gathers her things and shoots you a quick text before heading to your place.

Summer🥰

Hey I'm coming over

Y/n💛

Ok lmk when you get here

I hope she doesn't hate me after this.

**********************

Pulling up to your house she parks her car next to your Range Rover. Summer really wants to leave at this very moment. The two of you had always had a great relationship. You guys were always there for one another.From the time you had gotten kicked out by your mom junior year of high school,to the time she had gotten her first ever heart broken.

By the time you guys graduated high school everything was set for both of you. She decided to major in music while you went for English. You guys were almost inseparable until she got a little fame and you guys had drifted apart. You were proud of her. You were doing good for yourself also becoming an English college teacher.

Later along the line you guys reconnected and one thing led to another then BOOM. You guys decided to date.

Summer didn't realize she had gotten so caught up with thinking until her phone goes off. Showing she had gotten a message. Checking her phone, it's you who texted her.

Y/n💛

Babe you still coming or what I'm tired of being alone😂

Smiling at this she shoots a quick message before getting out her car.

Summer🥰

Lol yea babe come open the door

Fuckfuckfuck. Would if she thinks I look weird ugh I just wanted to look-

She's brought out of her thoughts when she hears you squealing. Arms wrapped around her body tight. She missed this feeling. Returning the gesture while whispering a quick I missed you. You mutter back 'I missed you too'.

Pulling back Y/n looks up at Summer with a soft smile soon frowning slightly. Bringing her hand up to her face she rubs her cheeks softly. Closing her eyes against Y/n hand a tear falls.

"Hey why are you crying?" she questions while wiping her tears away. Summer steps back shaking her head wiping her face violently "Because you think I look ugly! Just say it Y/n you hate the way I look well news flash I'm tired of feeling like shit so I went out and did this to myself. So what, I just wanted to feel a little less worse."

Y/n stands there taking in everything she heard. Wow she couldn't believe her how much Summer was hurting. Reaching out to Summer she brings her head down to her and kisses her softly. Now they're both crying. Pulling back she whispers " You're beautiful you hear me. No matter what people may say you.are.beautiful." Nodding her head she brings Y/n back into a quick kiss.

"You know you should change your last name to Jackson now" Y/n says while pulling her into the house. Closing the door Summer scrunches up her face confusingly "What?why"

Why would she say some shit like that?? The hell

Giggling while stopping at the stairs,she looks back with a smile "Because you look like you're related to Michael and Janet Jackson" Soon full on laughing running away from Summer up the stairs.

"YOU BITCH!"

"LOVE YOU!"

Truth was no matter what Summer did Y/n would always love her. It was the same thing with Summer also. They loved eachother too much.They had history. A very long one.