"Gimme A Kiss"

(Summers wearing that in the pic up top^)

Y/n's POV

I'm cuddled up with babe trying to sleep but she keep singing. It's all good though. One of my favorite things about Summer is her voice besides her personality. She may come off a little awkward but that's just her. People really be saying some bullshit smh My baby's so genuine I would literally do anything for this girl.

I'm brought out of my thoughts feeling her hand rub through my hair. She's on her phone probably recording us. Hashtag goals yuheardddd sksksks "I can't explain it,I'm into you and every little thing you do" I smile and look up at this. She looks down and smiles at me then boom the camera in my face.

Man she always do this but when it's me she wanna show her face half the time like what kind of shit is that
"Babbbbeeee" I groan shoving my head back into the crock of her neck. "Mmccht" she rolls her eyes."Y'all she always does this knowing damn well she like being on camera." Shaking my head at this, I sit up and turn to look at the phone. Damn I look good than a muthafucka. Don't mean to suck my own dick but damn

I squint my eyes and rub my chin while licking my lips. Inner light skin came out lmao "You so ugly" she giggles and mush my face out the way. Leaning towards her I try giving her a juicy ass kiss but she wanna keep moving her head giggling. Bet ima get my kiss either way.

"Mann foreal come on stop playin and gimme a kiss" now hovering over her looking into her eyes. She bits her lip and shakes her head playfully. I lift that ass up over my shoulder and climb outta bed. She hitting me on back telling me to put her down but that ain't finna happen. " Aye! Calm that shit down" smacking her ass hella hard. Gasping she shut that ass up. Once I get downstairs in the kitchen I set her down on the counter.

She still got that damn phone in her hand too. "Gimme a kiss" I say now with my hands on her hips. Walking up a little more I lean into her just enough and lay it on her. We kiss slowly and for a moment I could just only hear my heart beating fast. She grabs the back of neck and head with each of her hands while kissing me harder. Someone's eager here lol Taking her bottom lip in between mine I suck on it.

She moans and pulls me closer swiping her tongue at the bottom of my lip. whew I could literally take her on this counter right now I grant her access and it's a full on tongue war. Deciding to let her just win,I sit back and enjoy the feeling of her tongue exploring my mouth. Soon we break apart to catch our breathe.

We both open our eyes at the same time. Summer's eyes are low full of hunger. Grinning at this I peck her lips one last time and start taking my ass upstairs. " Where the hell you think you going huh" she questions still sitting on the counter.

Stopping where I am,looking back I see her waiting for me to answer. "Tuh I got my kiss" with that I leave to our room. Once I get to our room I shout "if you want some dick you better getcho ass up here because I WILL gladly go back to sleep."

All I hear is footsteps coming up the stairs. Laughing at this I assume the position on our bed with my hands locked behind my head. She comes through the door just staring at me.

"Well..." I say smirking

Let's just say she really did the do and I wasn't complaining at all

Let me know what other things I should do🤷🏽‍♀️I'm new to all this so idk if I'm doing good or bad😭💀

Also i know this is probably short..just wanted to get something else out there again✌🏽