Baby Mama

(It's none of that baby mama drama shit I promise 😂💀)

Summer's POV

"Girl I don't even know why you still put up with her ass like this bitch got a whole ass baby! A baby Summer!" my best friend Jhene ranted on the phone. Right now I'm home alone just lounging on my couch talking to this bitch. I love her but sometimes she needs to shut up.

Rolling my eyes I get up walking to the kitchen leaning against the counter still listening to her bicker about MY girlfriend. "Jhene girl pls shut up damn! I can't even get one word in like you running off at the mouth like a road runner." she huffs and mumbles a "sorry" and "damn".

"I understand you're looking out for me but I'm good ok. I promise...you know Y/n and I have been through hell and back and I love that baby like if it were mine." I say now walking back to the living room taking a seat on my couch.

"I know but she literally had a whole ass baby on you bitch and her baby mama hella irritating." Jhene says through the phone with an attitude.

Now this bitch know damn well- you what let's not even get into that cup of tea today. I swear she lucky I love her ass or else we would've been fighting. Try and read my energy now bitch sksksksksksks I'm kidding

Huffing quietly I really need to just need to end this conversation before I get mad. "Bitch now you know her baby mama don't even give me problems like that no more.You just don't like her because she fucked on Sean back in college." I say smugly leaning back on the couch now.

Ion hear her saying nothing now.

"Wooow really Summer..don't bring that shit up cuz I'll fuck her ass up again" I laugh loudly at this because I know she serious. "Oh bitch I know. Ariana did get her shit rocked." I say now getting this bitch hyped up on the phone now.

I hear her hella moving around on the phone and soon jump hearing her ass screaming all loud. " RIGHT BITCH LIKE YOU WANNA FUCK MY MAN WELL WATCH ME FUCK YOU UP!" moving the phone away from my ear I decide to just put her on speaker.

"Duh bitch but ima call you later ok. Love you!" I shout. Jhene screams " I love you too" and then hangs up.

Soon I hear my door being opened and I see my favorite babies. Y/n's holding her son Legend in her arms with his little backpack around her shoulder. He looks just like his mama. They both look like twins but he also has a hint of Ariana in his looks too.

 They both look like twins but he also has a hint of Ariana in his looks too

"Hey babe" I greeted her with a quick kiss. Legend sees me and instantly extends his arms towards me. I get him and he puts his hands on my face grinning at me. "And hiiii to my favorite baby in the world" kissing his cheeks rapidly he starts to giggling.

Smiling down at him,I look back up and see Y/n with tears evident in her eyes.

"What's wrong baby?" she chuckles shaking her head slightly at this wiping her tears that fell.

"Nothing I'm just happy you know. I know I fucked up-bwad mama!" legend says frowning now smacking her face lightly. She says sorry giving him a kiss.

" I know I MESSED up badly in the past and I'm sorry. Ariana and I did you wrong and I'm sorry. I know we were both broken up but I still loved you and I did that shi-stuff." Y/n says now looking down at me.

So just to get y'all up to date Y/n and I had broken up because she would always go out with her friends and get wild. She'd come home drunk with hickies on her neck the whole shabang. Her and Ariana were friends and they somehow ended up and fucking with eachother. That sooned turned into a thing and boom Baby Legend's here.

He's 2 years old and the smartest baby ever. Even though that happened he was by far the most precious thing that came from the situation.

I'm honestly over it at this point. I know Y/n loves me too much to do anything stupid now. I would beat her ass. Ariana and I had our little beef but we're good now for the sake of Legend. Even though Jhene did beat her ass.

Feeling lips press to my cheek I realize legend gave me kisses. "Aww thank you Legend" smiling at him. He goes to speak up and say " I wuv ou." Y/n is now standing here shocked like me but soon starts smiling hard.

She takes him out my arms and starts tossing him in the air chanting" Legend loves Summer!" he's giggling uncontrollably and I can't help but to smile at this.

I really can't wait to see what the future holds for us. We've been together since senior year in high school. Going on four years now and many more to come.

Once she stops,he starts to yawn and rub his eyes. Y/n walks him to the room we have for him here whenever she's able to see him. Placing him in his crib and covering him up he's fast asleep.

We both kiss his head and head towards our room. She sits on the bed while I climb into her lap. Arms around her neck and legs on each side of her.

Looking up at me slightly smiling, I smile softly back. "What babe" she just stares more intently at me.

" I love you" Y/n says seriously looking me in the eyes.

My eyes well up with tears at this. She says it everytime time but this time she says it like she's just pouring her heart out silently.

Grabbing both sides of her face I lean down kissing her gently. She holds me in place on her lap and kisses me back. No tongue,just our lips dancing against eachother.

Pulling away slightly to catch our breathe we open our eyes staring at eachother. "I love you more" I say softly while rubbing my hand through her curls. Sighing at this she lays fully back on the back and brings me down with her.

Giggling I try sitting up but Y/n keeps her arms wrapped me. "Baby let me up" I try getting up again but no luck.

"Nooo, lets take a nap now before Legend wakes up. You know how he gets." She says pouting. Ugh I guess she's right and I think she has to take him to Ariana's later anyways.

I lay back down on her and close my eyes. Falling asleep to the sound of her heart beat with her arms securely around.

I couldn't be more happy.

Hopefully you guys like the consistent updates. I've been working and writing but i just want to put things out there so you guys could read more you know.

Anywho I'm out✌🏽Lmk your thoughts 💭
Word Count:1,201