Hwasa👠

11:01

"Lisa...can we finish from what we started?"

Crap! This is freaking me out i swear! I wish someone whould save my night with this horny d-demon!

I don't wanna die young right now,i have still have dreams that i should achive!

I wanna be on a drama film,i want to meet famous dancers and morisette,i wanna have a boyfriend,i want to go to the beach all by my self,and have a family!

Just please someone-!

"There you are little butterfly.." i froze when he appears from my back and hugging me!

A demon was freaking hugging me!

"P-please leave m-me alone.." i said and nearly cried,my lips are trembling and my body is shaking..i want to escape!

"You can't say that to me,remember i desire to have a wife like you." he said while sniffing my neck..

A wife??!

But it's kinda weird...i suddenly have a tingling sensation,what the actual heck is going on me?!

"P-please let me go.." i begged and he snake his hands to my hips up to my tummy,i can't just let him to touch me like this!

My hands suddenly moves and stops his roaming hands on me,and i feel him smirks from my back!

"Stop this." i said with my spare braveness.

"Now you have a guts to stop me huh?" he said,i tightly grip his cuffs but he won't let me stop him for what he was doing to me!

And slowly his hands was now inches away from my chest,freak!

Lisa stop this tingling sensation!

But i felt my face was slowly heating up,shit i wanna go home!

And crap rose is alone at the house,i texted her early that we have a dinner with the other entertainment so she will wait for me in the house!

But-hell I'm out of energy!

"Hm~!" i quitely moan,jungkook finally cups my chest and massaging it shit!

Someone pls!

I breath and bites my bottom lip that it could have a blood soon,why is my forbidden fruit is throbbing?!!

Shit it hurts!

"Pls!..uhh~stop this!..my-fuck!..it hurts!"
I begged but he just keeps doing it!

My fruit hurts more from what he's doing!

"I know you will love this lisa,just let me do this for you and you will beg for my pleasures." he whisper to me,that makes me even more hurt!

I don't wanna say this but-shit,just fuck me already!!

My left hand suddenly grabs his hair,and it cause me more hurt..i think I'm going to be horny-no lisa! Control your self!

Then he brings kisses to my neck softly "Hm~" i moan in pleasure,but i feel unsatisfied!

And jungkook suddenly stops and dissapear in black smoke,that demon! He played me!

He freaking teased me!

And i heard clicking heels comming here,and door opens..

"Uhh..yeah? I will take that bitch down to her position!...what?...eww I'm better than her duh..!" i quickly step out and ask for help but...

It's hwasa,she's a member of mamamoo and i don't wanna spread issues!

What a wrong timing!

I comes out of the toilet and act like nothing happened,this is weird..