Chapter Thirty-Four

Voice:Ms.Diaz lets go!

I woke up abrubtly to the officer's voice. I got up and walked over to the bars and turned placing my hands in the hole they cuffed me. I stepped back and he opened the door and I walked out the officers stood on each side of me gripping my arms. I was exhausted and sore and I was brought to booking. I got my fingerprints taken, a mugshot, my info and I was strip searched I got pictures taken of my tattoos and I was given an orange jump suit I put that on and I was cuffed and shackled and brought to pod d. I was given a mesh bag with contained my bedding. I was put in room 4 on the top bunk. I walked in and had 3 roommates the girl beneath me was a 16th street homie, the girls on the other bunks were siblings of other gangs. I made my bed and it was like 9 p.m. the lights were turned off and I got on my bunk. The other girls drifted to sleep but I didn't, I couldn't. 

7 a.m - Sunrise

The lights turned on and a voice came over the inercom. 

Voice:Chow time ladies the first meal of the day is the most important

The doors unlocked and opened. 

Demarco:F**k I just fell asleep

I jumped down.

Morales:How'd you sleep Diaz

Me:like s**t

Nickels:Good your fitting right in 

We walked outta the room and guards were handing out trays of slop. I grabbed a tray and sat down and my bunk mates sat beside me. 

                                                              ~30 Days Later~

I was woken abrublty to the big metal door opening the light hurt my eyes. 

Officer Mendez:Are you ready to talk?

Me:f**k you!

Officer Mendez:Fine lets go 

He grabbed me and cuffed me and walked down the long corridor and out of seg which was solitary confinement. We walked passing all the female facilities. 

Me:Where are we going

Officer Mendez:We want information you dont wanna give it *Smiles* maybe these guys will get it out of you

We walked to the mens section that housed 16th street guys. I didn't know if these guys knew that on the outs we were cool so I was definitely preparing to fight. He opened the door and all the men looked at us with mean mugs. 

Officer Mendez:Have fun

He uncuffed me and walked out locking the door behind him. He watched and I looked at the guys. They surrounded me and one pushed through the men it was him, Travis aka guy 2 from 16th street. 

This guy