Chapter Six

So at Monse's I had 3 shots and rolled a blunt. I placed it between my lips and lit it. After it simmered I started puffing. Around 1a.m. I was so done I started walking home and on my way Spooky pulled up next to me.

Spooky:yo you wanna hit up a real party

He had 3 homies with him all in the back seat.

Me:Yes

I got in and we left we got to a party on 16th street. I got out and moved the seat so his homies could get out. We walked in and we got some drinks first.

Angelica:hey girl

She gave me a side hug as her other hand was full.

Me:Hey

Angelica:Come play beer pong with me and my new guy

I looked at Spooky.

Spooky:No

Me:come on please

I said sticking out my bottom lip.

Spooky:Alright fine

Me:Yes

So we did guys versus girls. And Spooky was extremely good it was the last cup on our side and Spooky threw the ball and it landed in the cup.

Angelica:Remind me never to play with him

She said almost laughing

Me:*smiles* noted

I took the ball out and downed the drink. After that I went with Spooky to his homies. They started playing spades and I was sitting on his lap he had one arm slung around me and the other holding his cards.

Flakko:Ayo angelina can you roll

Me:Yea

He gave me the tray and I grabbed 2 buds and put them in the grinder. Then I emptied the grinder and opened the swishers sweet pack. I pulled out some sheets and I started rolling. After I used all the weed I grinded. I picked up a blunt before sliding the tray back to Flakko. I placed it between my lips and lit it. I took a puff and then gave it to Spooky. I downed the rest of my drink and Angelica came in as m our favorite song came on.   Slow wine she grabbed my hands and I stood up.

🎶slow wine slow wine baby girl take time🎶

We started dancing.

The girls didnt have a care in the world just swinging their hips effortlessly as if no one else was there. Spooky smiled at the girl he was surely falling for and it was a deal breaker cause everyone likes her including his homies which is big for him. Cause if his girl isnt cool with the homies then she aint cool. Angelina was feeling Spooky too a lot more than she would want to admit.

The song changed to cash shit.

Angelica:i cant be fucked with no

Me:you cant touch this aye

We both busted out laughing at our ratchetness.

Angelina:Refill

Me:yes

We went to the kitchen and go fresh drinks we went back to where the guys were playing including her guy and we just fucked around. Then juicy came on.

Angelica:Come on bitch

She said with a smile

Me:*smiles* no

Angelica:yo you have like the perfect ass this should be your anthem

I smiled and gave in I twerked a little.

Angelica:*smiles* thats my bestfriend

We both busted out laughing.

Me:*smiles* I cant with you

The song changed to a very sensual one and we danced and sung together.

Me:so why dont you say my name say name if you claim you want me

Angelica:boy you can go and stop playing  games

Spooky passed me the blunt and I took a hit and passed it to banana.

Me:You want this bad so Im cool with that, I need more than satisfaction

Angelica and I swayed back and fourth until the song ended. Then twerk came on and we both instantly started turning up. Then thotiana came on and oh my god the song like took our bodies away. We were having to much fun.

Angelica:wait wait

She grabbed 2 black bandanas which was the santos. She put one on and she gave me the other one we danced and rap'd to cardi's part

Angelica:yea straight lane my pussy a bust down yours a plain jane

Me:I make him go insane I fuck him with my black flag on then when i cum I say gang

We were to hyped.

Angelica:*smiles* Here

She took the bandana and tied it on my head.

Ex:

~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~

Me:Oh my god Im dead

Angelica:Me too

We sat down her on her dudes lap and I sat on Spooky's. I downed my drink. He whispered in my ear.

Spooky:Looks good on you

I smiled and kissed him we all decided to dip. We got to this cute little mexican place and we sat down. All at one table, we ordered some food and drinks and we just talked our shit. It was such a raw moment ya know no worrying about the prophets or shit they have to do day to day just eating and talking shit. Afterwards we all walked out and Angelica hugged me.

Angelica:see ya around baby

Me:See ya

She left with her guy and so did the others. Oscar and I got in his car we drove off. We got to his place and went inside. He took off his shirt and wife beater and he got in bed. He looked at me. I took off the bandana setting it by my phone on the bedside table. I took down my hair and kicked off my heels. I unzipped my skirt and he watched intentively, I slipped off my skirt and he watched it fall to the ground.

Spooky: whatcha tryna do

Me:*smiles* dont get cocky Im getting comfortable

I slipped off my top and pulled on his shirt. I got in his bed and he pulled me close. Draping my leg across his waist and I lightly ran my nails up and down his bicep.

Spooky:I love it when you do that

Me:*smiles* why

Spooky:It feels good

I smiled I was getting way closer to this man than I wouldve wanted.