wedding bells (mature)

Start from the beginning

She really didn't need to see kids run around in circles and old aunts and uncles of someone she didn't like kiss on the dance floor.

Goosebumps started to form on her body before she turned her head to look at him, their lips merely a few inches apart from each other's. Stupid mother fucker. Bradley was way more attractive than she'd allowed herself to believe. She managed to gently shake her head at his question.

"Follow me." He then said, grabbing her shaking hand in his and guiding her through the crowds of dancing people and into the hallway. He quickly opened a random door to their right and turned on the lights. The tiny janitors closet was packed with random boxes and utensils and Bradley turned towards Stefani with a small smile on his lips.

She was about to have dirty wedding sex inside of a janitors closet at her ex boyfriends wedding that she planned herself, with the hottest man she'd ever met before. Thank you Jesus.

"I'm assuming we're going to have sex, but I will let you know that I'm only doing it if you've got a condom." She announced. At just 5'3 she stood tall with confidence, that's for sure.

Bradley let out a deep chuckle, shut and locked the door behind her and then pushed her back against it, making her gasp. "Don't worry, I've got a condom." He paused, licked over his lips and watched her mimic his actions. "I'm Bradley and you better remember my name, because you're going to scream it."

Stefani didn't have a chance to say anything before Bradley's lips were on hers. She felt exceptionally bad for any man that had to kiss her afterwards because Bradley just set the bar for good kissing extremely high. This had to be the best make out session she's ever had before. Not only were his lips extremely soft but he'd also somehow managed to find the perfect balance between simple kissing, lip biting and tongue kissing there was. When he pulled away to move down to her neck she was at a loss for words and could barely move. All she could muster were a few moans and whines when his lips hit her sweet spot.

"Stefani." She eventually mumbled. Bradley chuckled and looked up at her.

"Nice name." Bradley said before he picked her up and placed her on one of the boxes in the room. He pushed the short dress she was wearing up her legs until it was just around her waist and quickly pulled her panties down her legs as well. It was all happening so quickly, she barely had time to react.

When her panties came off he stuffed them into the pocket of his black Gucci tuxedo jacket with a smirk playing on his lips and then unbuckled his own belt. "They're going to cut the cake in a few minutes so we have to be quick." He announced, before he pulled his own pants and boxers down to his knees.

Stefani's eyes immediately fell down to look at him and widened at how big he was. He was definitely above average and for a second she wondered if he was going to fit.

"Hurry up." Bradley said and handed her the condom. She quickly ripped the golden package open and rolled it over his penis, stroking him a few times. Bradley grabbed her hand and placed it on his shoulder, signaling for her to hold onto him before he put his own on her hip. His other hand grabbed her thigh as he roughly entered her.

Stefani let out a loud moan and threw her head back when he started moving. His thrusts were hard and fast, the tip of his cock so deep inside of her she swore she saw Jesus for a moment. "Sweet baby Jesus, Bradley!" She gasped out with wide eyes while he repeatedly rubbed against her g-spot, getting her close to the edge.

"God dammit, you're so wet and tight." Bradley groaned and rubbed her clit with his thumb, his other hand moving to grab her neck.

"Hmm, you're so big, fuck!" She moaned. Bradley leaned forward to capture her lips in another hot kiss while he fucked her thoroughly, the knot in her stomach forming so quickly she was sure she'd never cum so fast in her life before.

"Are you gonna cum for me? All over my dick?" He asked her, his eyes piercing through hers. He pulled out almost completely just to ram back into her hard.

"God, yes. Yes I'm gonna cum for you." She cried out, grabbing his shoulders tighter. He was going so hard she felt as if he might tear her in half if he went any faster, but damn did it feel good.

Bradley bit down on her neck, leaving a trail of hickeys behind while his hips rocked into her hard and his thumb drew fast circles around her clit. Stefani screamed out his name when she came, making Bradley spill into the condom as well.

"Bloody hell." Bradley mumbled when he pulled out, threw the condom into the trash can and pulled his pants back up.

Stefani tried to catch her own breath as she herself pulled her dress down, blushing when she noticed that he didn't give her her panties back. She didn't dare to speak though so she just went with it.

When Bradley didn't say anything she kept her head low and went for the door but gasped when he roughly grabbed her arm and pulled her back towards him. "I'll meet you at table 3. The seat next to me will be empty." He whispered into her ear.

She smiled and nodded before they both left, going their separate ways. For now.

I'll eventually write a second part to this I guess :)

Taking the time now to also advise all of you to stay home as much as possible. Even if you're not part of the group of people that's got a higher risk of dying from COVID-19, do it for your family and the people around you. Always wash your hands, don't sneeze and cough into your hands and just stay safe. I'll try to post as many chapters as possible during these times to keep you entertained, I promise ;)

The next chapter will also be super long so definitely stay tuned for that and remember to check out 'wild ride' as well!

All the love, D.