"How is that unfair? You two practically undressed each other at McKennly's," Lacey states hopping up onto my bed. I chuck the tube of mascara at her shooting her a glare. To much of my surprise, no backlash has hit me about my kiss with Asher. Especially from psycho Kristen Davidson but I've heard that she might be onto the next. Who knows though.

"Okay, okay, whatever. I'm still not wearing that top," I state standing up from my desk chair to look at my closet. I need something super hot tonight. Not to just impress Asher but basketball parties, especially Asher Fletcher's, are big. All athletes go. So, who knows maybe Asher won't be the one to get all my attention tonight.

"Why not! Dude, it will look so good on you!" Rae says picking it up. Julie slides into my desk chair next to finish off her own makeup.

"I agree, you should just try it on," she suggests turning around. I sigh looking at the top hanging from Rae's outstretched hand. I grab it from her with an annoyed look.

"Fine."

Lacey claps her hands happily together as I peel off my sports bra and throw the shirt over my head. I turn around and allow her to tie the back of the shirt. Once she's done I turn back around and pose for my friends jokingly.

"You're wearing that," Julie says nodding her head excitedly. I glance down at the pink top and make a face. Pink is definitely not something I ever wear. So, it looks rather odd on me. A chorus of 'yes'' come from all the girls and I turn around to look at myself in the full length mirror hanging behind my door. I glance at myself and am pleasantly surprised with the way I look.

"If you don't I'll literally kill you," Tori states grabbing the bottle of vodka. I glance at myself one last time before deciding life instead of death. Cause I know Tori would kill me if I didn't wear it.

"Let's take some shots!" I state clapping my hands together. We have to call the uber soonish so it's time to start pregaming before we have to head to the basketball house. Which is only causing me immense stomach pains so maybe alcohol will help a girl out.

______

The party is packed. We managed to make our way out from the dance floor and to the kitchen to grab drinks. Rae and Julie found some girl from their econ class so we lost them awhile back. I currently have a blue type of jungle juice in my hand while I sit on the counter next to Lacey. Surprisingly she hasn't run off with Michael or Braden. The doorway is right in front of us so the two of us have been picking out random people and saying what they might be doing. I take a long swig from my cup as Tori hands over a bottle of Crown Russe.

I flick my eyes over the party and a smile involuntarily forms on my face. I see Asher's tall frame moving across the party. Lacey nudges me and I grab the bottle to take a shot.

"Jesus, Car," Lacey laughs as I take a big chug. I move it away from my mouth laughing loudly. The juice and the multiple shots have been hitting me for awhile now. But not enough for me to not have my stomach flipping when I see Asher. I glance back at him and my smile drops. I roll my eyes when Kristen cuts in front of him. Lacey gulps a large amount of the bottle in her hand again. I snatch the bottle from her again and chug.

"Ew," Lacey says making a face as I bring the bottle away from my lips to inspect it. I make a face realizing that is not the same bottle of vodka I just drank from. The Fireball logo is plastered on the front and I make a face. Of course Lacey found Fireball. It's her go to.

"Who cares," I say crossing my leg over my other. Tori hops up onto the counter next to me holding a red cup with blue liquid in it. Probably the jungle juice that was made for the night. Usually we don't drink it but since Jeremy assured us that it was safe we decided to drink it.