3: battle! The death knight vs. The monkey.

Since Blake came back to beacon with her new boyfriend, everyone is trying to get her to forgive them, even her former team. And a curtain monkey faunus is trying to flirt his way back into her life.

Sun: so Blake, you wanna get back together?
Blake: no Sun, I don't. I already have a new boyfriend and he's much better than you. Especially in bed.
Toad: hmph! Such a foolish little monkey. He has no idea of he's up against.
Blake: I agree with you darling.
Yang: why can't Sun just give up? It's clear that he's way out of the death knight's league.
Weiss: and yet he still thinks that he can win.
Ruby: you're so pathetic Sun.
Toad: perhaps I can deal with him permanently.
Blake: good idea babe.

In combat class.

Toad: *in his armor with a voice changer* this will be a fight to the death.
Sun: fine by me! I'll win this and Blake will be mine again.
Toad: your overconfidence will be your undoing.
Blake: kill him my love.
Toad: it will be my pleasure.

Toad brought out his death scythe the, scythe of sariel. Ruby gushes over it.

Ruby: that's the most awesome scythe I've ever seen! 😍

Sun attacked Toad without thinking while Toad just slashed Sun, cutting him in half diagonally, killing him instantly. Blood splattered all over which made Blake laugh like the joker from Batman.

Blake: at last! Sun is finally dead! Now I don't have to worry about him anymore!

As she said that, she's still laughing like the joker from Batman. This freaked out her former team.

Yang: uh Blake? C-calm down. We're all happy that he's dead but it's not even that funny.
Blake: then you're a fool Xiao Long! Sun has been a thorn at my side for far too long!
Toad: it is done my love.
Blake: good. But there are still more problems to deal with my dear.
Toad: you're right honey. Time to take out the trash.