2: path to forgiveness.

Now that team CRDL is hated throughout the academy. Even the faunus hates them. team CRDL received much discrimination from the faunus. Ruby, Weiss and Yang are contemplating on how they can get Blake to forgive them. Team JNPR was thinking the same as well as team CVFY. Ozpin and Goodwitch are ashamed of themselves for making her leave Beacon. While Blake herself completing assassination jobs throughout vale with her new boyfriend Toad, otherwise known as the death knight.

Blake: Toad. I've decided to go back to Beacon.
Toad: I see.
Blake: and I want you to come with me.
Toad: ok then. I will.

Blake returned to Beacon with her boyfriend and headed to Ozpin's office.

Blake: I'm back Ozpin.
Ozpin: welcome back Ms. Belladonna. And who is this with you?
Blake: he's my new boyfriend, his name is Toad Skywalker. But his codename is the death knight.
Goodwitch: wait! He's the death knight?! Ozpin! Are we really going to have someone like him as a student?
Ozpin: I see great potential in this young man. Besides, it was our fault that Ms. Belladonna left Beacon.
Toad: you should pay more attention to your students Ozpin. You're neglecting your duties as headmaster.
Goodwitch: watch your mouth!
Toad: do NOT order me around old hag! If I was the headmaster of this school, I would expel those bullies and everyone will get on with their lives!
Blake: babe, I think it would be better if team CRDL was dead.
Toad: ah. A better solution. Good thinking my love.
Goodwitch: I suppose it is a better solution than just sending them to detention or expelling them.
Blake: we'll return but on one condition, I want to be in the same dorm as my beloved boyfriend.
Ozpin: very well then.

On their way to their new dorm, they were stopped by Blake's former friends and teammates.

Ruby: Blake! We're so glad you're back!
Blake: sure you are. 😒
Yang: what's your name cutie?
Blake: stay away from my boyfriend Xiao Long.
Toad: it's alright dear. You may call me the death knight. I don't share my true name to those who betray my allies.
Blake: and you will call me death cat.
Weiss: Blake, we're really sorry for what we did. We should've believed you.
Blake: but you didn't.
Yang: if it makes you feel any better, team CRDL has been hated by the entire school. Even the faunus hates them. And honestly who can blame them.
Blake: if any of you want my forgiveness, you're gonna have to earn it.
Toad: and it won't be easy.
Ruby: we understand.
????: Blake, forgive us too. We all gave in to team CRDL's lies.
Yang: the girl that Sun cheated with, broke up with him.
Blake: good. He deserved it.