1: realization and regrets.

It's been 5 weeks since Blake left Beacon and everyone was happy that she's gone. While Blake herself was training in black coffin.

Ruby: man, it sure is good that Blake is gone.
Yang: you said it Ruby.
Weiss: I never did trust her.

But then they heard team CRDL talking so Yang brought out her scroll and recorded their conversation.

Russell: framing that freak for our crime was pure genius Cardin!
Cardin: yeah! That'll show that freak! Now no-one will stop us from reaching the top!

Yang stopped recording from her scroll and confronted team CRDL.

Yang: I wouldn't be so sure Cardin! So YOU were the ones that caused Blake to leave?!
Cardin: you should be thanking me. We have one less freak in this school.
Yang: you guys are the freaks! It's because of you that we started hating her!
Weiss: don't bother with them Yang. We have to show this recording to professor Ozpin.
Yang: one of these days Cardin, karma will pay your debt.

Velvet heard their conversation and started to feel guilty.

Velvet: I can't believe she tried to help me and I just pushed her away. What kind of friend am I?

Sun also heard their conversation.

Sun: big deal. I never loved her anyway.

As the rest of team RWBY was walking.

Ruby: I feel bad for what we did to Blake now.
Yang: you're not the only one who feels that way sis.
Weiss: I'm a disgrace.

Of course Blake herself was spying on them along with her new boyfriend.

Blake: so they understand that crime wasn't my fault. But it's too late now.
Toad: not necessarily. Those racist bastards were the ones that made you leave but that doesn't mean you can't have your revenge.
Blake: actually, I may consider forgiving them.