Prologue: betrayal and new identity.

Blake Belladonna was a student of Beacon academy. But was expelled for a crime she didn't commit, which is attacking team CRDL for their bullying.

Blake: guys I....
Yang: don't talk to us you monster!
Ruby: I thought you changed Blake.
Weiss: once a white fang member, always a white fang member.

Even Jaune abused her and used her as a training dummy. She thought Pyrrha would save her but she ended up being abused by her too. The entire school sees her as a monster for attacking team CRDL.

Velvet: you shouldn't have saved me Blake. I was doing fine on my own.

Blake couldn't take the abuse anymore and fled. All beaten and bruised, Blake got on her knees and started crying.

Blake: why? Why do they hate me so much? I tried to help Velvet but even she thought I was a monster! What did I ever do to deserve this?!
????: so, you were betrayed too?
Blake: huh?
????: you and I are not so different. Because I too was betrayed by the people I once called my friends. But I was saved by a man called Death Gun.
Blake: how did you get betrayed?
????: my girlfriend cheated on me with my best friend. Then they started a rumor about how I cheated on my girlfriend. I was abused by family and friends, even my ex girlfriend abused me.
Blake: we're in the same boat then.I was expelled for stopping a team of bullies from hurting a rabbit faunus. And I caught my boyfriend cheating on me. I just* tearing up*  couldn't take the pressure anymore! *sobs*
????: then we share something in common.
Blake: I just don't know what to do anymore! I'm lost.
????: wallowing in self pity won't help anyone. The best you can do is move on with your life. It's all we can do. How would you like to join black coffin?
Blake: will that help?
????: yes it will. That way, you don't have to worry about your past anymore.
Blake: that does sound like a better option. Alright. I'll join you. I'm Blake Belladonna.
????: Toad Skywalker. But most people call me the death knight. And from now on, you will be called death cat. Because I know you're a cat faunus.
Blake: I see. That makes sense.

(A/n: I got the idea of the death knight from fire emblem 3 houses.YOU'RE WELCOME!  )