5: return of an old flame.

Toad, Blake, Yang and Velvet returned to beacon and expose Ruby's crimes. Her father was very disappointed and disowned her.

Toad: it feels strange being back in beacon again.
Blake: don't think too much of it my darling.
Yang: these fools will feel our wrath.
Velvet: the atmosphere here is still. Something's not right.
Ozpin: you are correct Ms. Scarlatina. Professor Goodwitch is trying to handle the situation but unfortunately she's not very successful.

Toad never thought he would see the girl who broke his heart so he decides to sing with Blake moving to the music.

???: it's been a while Toad

???: it's been a while Toad. How you've been?
Toad: what do you want Jennifer?
Jennifer: look. I know you're mad at me for cheating on you for Dominic. I never meant to hurt you.
Toad: it's too late for regrets Jennifer. I have a new girlfriend now.
Jennifer: wait really?
Blake: that's right you fool. And it's me. I'm his new girlfriend.
Dominic: Toad buddy look. I know we did something stupid, we regret it ever since you left.
Toad: fools. The past doesn't matter now.
Jennifer: will you take me back?
Toad: I refuse. My heart now belongs to Blake. She's always been there for me when you guys never were.
???: he's right.

Toad: Weiss

Toad: Weiss. Shouldn't you be resting?
Weiss: believe me death knight. I wish I could. But I've got a bone to pick with these people.

Weiss used her glyphs and sent them flying, knocking them out.

Weiss: hmph. That felt good.