💀 49 💀

Josh sat in his living room, scrolling through his phone as he waited for the inevitable. His leg bounced anxiously as he sub-consciously liked the few photos on his timeline. Letting out a sigh, Josh leaned back against the cushions and placed his phone beside him.

A knock at the door startled Josh to stand, but before he could go and answer it, the door slammed open, a thud sounding throughout his residence as it connected with the wall. Inhaling deeply to calm himself down, Josh forced a smile upon his face. He walked towards the hallway.

He paused, seeing a tall figure standing in his doorway. Josh awkwardly coughed, his eyes casted downwards and his hands twined together in a burst of nervousness.

"You're taller than I expected." Josh mumbled quietly.

James slammed the door shut behind him, his eyes never leaving Josh's as he glared at him. He raised his brows in disapproval.

"You're prettier then I expected." He shrugged, stepping towards Josh. Cautiously, Josh moved backwards, causing James to laugh. "Makes it easier to sell yourself as a slag, I suppose."

"Can I uh... get you a drink?" Josh asked, scratching at his neck at the unease. He turned around, going to head into the kitchen.

James scowled at him. "Why are you acting like it never happened."

"Tea? Coffee? I can get a glass of water if you'd-"

Josh flinched as he felt the male grasp his shoulder tightly. A whimper escaped his mouth and he was swung around, James cornering him against a wall and glaring down at him. Josh cowered under his gaze, his head lowered and arms attempting to cover his face. He inhaled shakily as James spoke.

"Why you acting like it never happened, huh?" He asked abnormally calm, moving one of his hands to stroke Josh's hair. Josh swallowed the lump in his throat, but he refused to talk. "I thought you loved me... and you sold yourself out as a whore. To one of my ex best mates-"

"I'm not a whore." Josh whispered. James cackled, grabbing his shoulders only to slam him back. Josh cried out in pain, closing his eyes in fear. James smirked.

"Really?" He asked, feigning innocence. "Could'a fooled me."

"Please just get off-"

"Bet he fucking gave you these too, huh?" James asked, moving Josh's hoodies aside to expose the dark bruises littered across Josh's neck and chest area. Josh blushed darkly, but James only smiled sadly.

"Yeah.." Josh admitted meekly.

"You had me fooled." James laughed solemnly, "I thought you loved me. Instead you fucked my mate. But it's okay baby, I'll forgive you. I'm here now..."

James connected their lips, forcing his tongue inside Josh's mouth. Panicked, Josh began pushing back against James, managing to free himself from against the wall. James' eyes widened in shock.

"What's wrong sweetheart?" He asked calmly, reaching a hand out to caress Josh's cheek. Josh swatted him away.

"You were meant to love Fraser too, weren't you?" Josh sneered. James blinked for a few moments, clearly shocked at the revelation.

"How'd you find out about Fraser?" James asked, his previous calmness having disappeared.

"That's how you found me. Remember?"

"Pardon?"

"Henry's post." Josh spat, glaring at James as he backed into the kitchen. James followed angrily. "He tagged all of us in it that went to Fraser's funeral. You thought they didn't tell me what happened?"

"I-"

"And Matt. You're fucking sick."

James slammed him against his back door, pulling a knife out of his pocket. He pressed it against Josh's neck, laughing sadistically as Josh whimpered.

"Am I?" James whispered. "Fraser killed himself, I had no involvement."

"Liar-"

James cut him off by pressing the knife further into his skin, causing blood to draw at the surface.

Josh cried out in pain, squeezing his eyes shut. He was petrified. This wasn't what he wanted to happen, in fact, this was the situation he had wanted to avoid.

"C'mon babes, I thought you were smarter than this. As much as I'd love to mark up your body, you're already tainted enough as it is."

"B-But-"

"Shut up!" James screamed, tears collecting in his eyes. "I didn't fucking touch Fraser, I didn't!"

"But you did Matt-"

James pulled the knife away, breathing heavily. Josh, however, kept his eyes close, staying perfectly still in fear. James pressed the knife into his shoulder blade.

"And he fucking deserved it. Just like you do."

"Then why don't you just kill me-"

James pulled back, stumbling backwards. His ears were ringing and his vision was blurred. Trying to regain coherency, he held onto Josh's door frame, his brows squinted. Why wouldn't he just kill Josh?

Josh cautiously opened his eyes, tentively taking a step forward, moving towards his sink. He shakily grabbed a glass, filling it half way with water before taking a sip.

He'd be fine. James would calm down.

"Why don't I kill you?" James asked breathily, laughing.

Josh turned to look at him, but he didn't respond. James repeated the question, laughing manically as he did so. Josh backed up against his counters, his breathing faltering when he hit the counters. James smirked.

"Why don't I kill a stupid slag like you?" James asked, his calm demeanour returning. He carded his hand through Josh's blonde locks.

"Because the broken ones are more fun to break then kill."

He grabbed a fistful of Josh's hair and slammed his head down on the counter, Josh screaming in pain. James laughed, slamming him down again before holding him in place. Josh's chest heaved as he attempted to breathe properly, and it only fuelled James' need to hurt him. Blood began pouring from Josh's nose, and James lavished at the sight.

"God, you really are beautiful when you're marked up." He whispered, forcing his lips against Josh's. Josh hadn't the willpower to fight back, nor the courage. "Can't say I blame George too much. You're just his type."

"Then again, you're just my type too." He whispered against Josh's ear, biting it. Josh flinched away from him, but James harshly pulled him back in place. "My type to kill."

He placed the knife back against Josh's neck, ready to slit it. Putting pressure against the wound he previously made, he placed a chaste kiss on Josh's cheeks.

"Any last words?" He whispered, nuzzling against Josh's cheeks. Josh shook his head, truly terrified, and James stroked his hair.

"Don't worry babes." He whispered, "I'll make it quick-"

Before he could move, James felt something wrap around his neck and he was harshly pulled backwards. His knife clattered towards the ground as he grasped at his neck, heavy gasps making their way out of his chest as his breathing became restricted.

"You ain't fucking touching him, got it?"