"Look- I'm sorry. I didnt think through when I gave your number to Hobi. But he seemed genuine and I thought it would be okay- since you would never agree to meet him."

Yoongi leaned back in his chair to look at the blond with disbelief and frustration

"Exactly- that's the fucking mistake. You thought it would end with a message but that idiot is asking for a meet up!"

"Oh that sounds lovely-" Jimin piped up, unaware of the laser glare Yoongi was shooting. "-what if he turns out to be your soul mate? I mean-"

Taehyung tugged onto the Brunette's sleeve to shut him the fuck up but Jimin could take no hint to realise Yoongi was boiling like a kettle on a stove.

"it's entirely possible. Like that sounds so romantic. Can you even imagine-" Jimin paused to look at Yoongi's face and Jin's scrunched up you-are-so-dead-face.

"-hehe... huh are you glaring at me Yoongi Hyung?"

"You think?!" Yoongi snarled at the brunette quickly mumbled an apology.

"What's wrong in meeting him Yoongi- I've not met him yet- yes, I understand I cant judge. But Taehyung seems pretty much confident about it and you know how Taehyung is. This... Hoseok must be a nice guy if he genuinely wants to apologise." Jin explained, choosing his words carefully so as to not trigger Yoongi.

"The problem is- he's asking for an apology meet up- making it sound like a fucking date!" Yoongi replied.

"Oh..." the eldest mumbled, realizing the situation.

"You can do it Hyung- besides if he does something weird... you're good with punches. What's to worry about?" Jimjn said rolling his eyes and everyone seemed to agree with that, except for one.

"Its because he's a fucking idiot and I dont want to go to jail on punching a monkey!" Yoongi snapped.

"Suits your caveman aura though-" Taehyung mumbled making Jimin snicker.

"What did you say-" Yoongi began as Taehyung stood up grabbing his coat and bag.

"Gotta go!" He flashed a smile at the three. "And Yoongi Hyung- make that fucking call. Hobi's an artist and maybe he can help you with that project of yours. If you wanna go to that British Academy- trust me... Hobi's your ride"

"Did anybody else imagine that wrong?" Jimin squeaked to his hand being smacked by Yoongi, who was clearly annoyed by the younger.

Taehyung chuckled "ah- and Yoongi hyung. Please feed Tannie. Do not forget or I'm asking Hobi to annoy the shit outta you. Trust me" the blond threatened as the older flipped him off with a I-will-take-care-of-Tannie-tell-hoseok-to-fuck-off

Taehyung skipped his way to the door, coddling the little dog on his way and giving his daily instructions and long goodbyes of how he's going to return home soon.

The doorbell interrupted him as he stood up to get to the door.

"Yes?" Taehyung spoke up looking at the taller man dressed in a formal shirt and his coat placed on his hand.

"Does... a Kim Taehyung live here?" The man asked and the blond looked at him a little confused.

"You're talking to him. May I help you??" Taehyung asked, entirely confused now.

The man let out a sigh of relief and his lips broke into a smile. "This is a big neighborhood" he mumbled to himself as he straightened up to look at the blond.

"Hello sir, I'm Lucas from BigHit Company. I'm here to deliver your car, kind regards from Jeon Jungkook."

Taehyung stilled at the doorstep.